Sometimes it seems that famous Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji knows the secret vaccine against aging. It's impossible! There are fantastic photos in this article. The 37-year-old celebrity looks like a teenager. Let’s see!
Many people, and especially girls, want to stay young for life. Wealthy and poor people are trying to get the secrets of rejuvenation by any means through the centuries. Cleopatra, Josephine, Diane de Poitiers, the Marquise de Pompadour, and Marilyn Monroe - these women had their secrets of rejuvenation and beauty. It seems that to the number of these women, we should add another dark-skinned beauty - Genevieve Nnaji.
Genevieve Nnaji is well known of course thanks to her fantastic acting ability, but before she had a short-lived musical career. It is true that she is one of Nollywood most respected and valued Thespians. Genevieve Nnaji's movies features have become the particularly incredible boon for fans and Show Business, coming from 1998, at the age of 19 years up to the present time. Not for nothing Genevieve is definitely one of the most expensive and highly paid actresses in Nollywood.
The top actress has flawless and attractive skin, which has become an advantage for her not only in the film industry but also in other spheres of life activity.
Now I will briefly tell you about the main achievements of the famous actress with the active position and just a kind person - Genevieve Nnaji. Below, in the article, you can learn more about her.
She has already been shown in several commercials, of which include those of Pronto beverage and Omo detergent. Also, in 2004 she became a "Face of Lux" in Nigeria in the very profitable sponsorship deal. In 2008 Nnaji invented and launched a clothing line, "St. Genevieve", which donates its earnings for charitable purposes. In May 2010 Genevieve Nnaji was appointed to be the official “Face of MUD” in Nigeria.
Her physical appearance, shape, and style of dress and in principle, all that is connected with her - forces many people to doubt about the present age renowned Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji. She has 37 years, and people are just wondering how she manages to maintain this state of ageless appearance. Some of them even said that she eats certain foods which are unknown to a wide range of people. We are compelled to disappoint you, but the answers to our questions remain secret, and as before they are known only the actress
Let's see the photos! All photos are real from the page Instagram Genevieve Nnaji.
Below are 10 pictures that show Genevieve can pass and pretend for a sixteen-year-old:
1. Wow! She looks without makeup no worse. It is good when nature has given everything: intelligence, talent, good looks!
2. Genevieve Nnaji dressed in red with her hair styled in a bun. She looks so sweet! =) Oh! On this picture, she has very unusual eyes and the whole look! Divine!
3. She always knows when to stop, and she never tries too much to look good. Rather! She has a good physique and appearance, which she can support in shape.
4. Light make-up is only uniquely embellishing the famous Nollywood actress. These earrings are very suitable for this evening together.
5. Again, an example of well-chosen accessories. A little touch of accessories won’t hurt after all. Still keeps it chic and young.
6. The white color is very suitable and unequivocally works perfectly well for Genevieve Nnaji. And yet, I really like her shoes!!!
7. She wore this at TIFF 2016. On this picture, it looks like an absolutely young, modest, and shy teen-girl
8. A flowing hair creates to her very mysterious look. The beautiful curls!
9. She wakes up flawless! And even if Genevieve waked up a long time ago, she looks good still without make-up (almost) =)
10. The most important thing for Genevieve Nnaji is always looked good. It is worth noting that this is a colossal "job."
What do you know about Genevieve Nnaji biography? Wikipedia says that Genevieve Nnaji (was born 3 May 1979) is a Nigerian actress and singer. She won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role in 2005. In 2011, she was honored as a Member of the Order of the Federal Republic by the Nigerian government for her contribution to Nollywood.
Nnaji was born in Mbaise, Imo State, Nigeria but grew up in Lagos, the fourth of eight children and was brought up in a middle-class environment. Her father worked as an engineer and her mother as a nursery teacher. She attended Methodist Girls College (Yaba, Lagos), before transferring to the University of Lagos where she graduated with bachelor degree in creative arts. While at the University, she began auditioning for acting jobs in Nollywood.
Nnaji started her acting career as a child actress in the then-popular television soap opera Ripples at the age of 8. In 1998 at the age of 19 she was introduced into the growing Nigerian film industry with the movie "Most Wanted." Her subsequent films include Last Party, Mark of the Beast and Ijele. In 2010 she starred in the award-winning film Ijé: The Journey. Nnaji has starred in over 80 Nollywood movies. Genevieve Nnaji is considered to be one of the best-paid actresses in Nollywood. In 2009, she was referred to as the Julia Roberts of Africa by Oprah Winfrey.
In 2004 she signed a recording contract with EKB Records, a Ghanaian record label, and released her debut album One Logologo Line, a mix of R&B, Hip-Hop, and Urban music.
Nnaji has featured in several commercials some of which include those of Pronto beverage and Omo detergent. In 2004 she became the "Face of Lux" in Nigeria in a highly lucrative sponsorship deal. In 2008 Nnaji launched the clothing line, "St. Genevieve", which donates its proceeds to charity. In May 2010 Nnaji was appointed to be the official "Face of MUD" in Nigeria.
Nnaji has received several awards and nominations for her work, including the Best Actress of the year award at the 2001 City People Awards and the Best Actress in a Leading Role award at the 2005 Africa Movie Academy Awards.