Do you like to listen to Taylor Swift’s songs? Do you want to be successful, but you don’t have motivation? Read this article and find some tips from the world’s famous singer!
Taylor Alison Swift is an American country music singer and actress. In January 2010 Nielsen SoundScan named her the most successful digital artist in music history. She is the possessor of over one hundred awards, including seven "Grammy", fifteen "American Music Awards" and twelve "Billboard Music Awards". In June 2011, Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood were the only two representatives of the genre of the country who were included in the list of "Queen of Pop" magazine Rolling Stone, with 26 million albums and 75 million singles worldwide.
Her success was stunning. Not really knowing how to play guitar, 10-year-old Taylor Swift started to write songs. And as her schoolmates did not like her, she decided definitely to become famous. “This will be the revenge to classmates,” she decided. Revenge was successful: aged 17, Taylor became one of the world's most famous singers.
Today we can hear about her every day. There are rumors, scandals, intrigues, dramas connected with. Worth saying that all this makes her more accessible, more attractive and recognizable. Also, she writes and sings her new songs, go on tours and surprises her fans with her personal life or lack of it.
We found some famous and wise Taylor’s quotes. Read them and probably they will motivate you to do something genius and worthy. Who knows, maybe in some time we will write YOUR motivational quotes.
- Do most things now, before this, all changes, because one day the moment will only be a memory.
- If you have the strength and desire to do something, do it.
- Don't be afraid of failure and don't let it hold you back.
- Making mistakes is a good thing because they teach you something.
- Try to do something. Say “Hello” to whoever wanted. Laugh a lot. Make a mistake. Apologize. Again make a mistake. Hug people.
- Use the chances. Trust yourself. Lose things. Forget about it. Keep your friends close to you.
- My biggest mistakes have turned into the greatest lessons, and even career took off.
- Happiness and confidence are the best thing you can wear as clothing.
- If you don't love yourself, you will never be truly happy.
- I think that even the tiny insignificant things in our lives can radically change the course of your first day, then the year and in the end, completely change you.
To summarize, we hope that we helped you to find motivation in Taylor Swift’s biography and her quotes. We wish you good luck in all your beginnings!