Who is the richest president in the world, according to the rating of Forbes? What is his total net worth and what is a source of incomes? Read the article to see the list of the richest presidents and the leader of this list.
Who is the richest president in the world?
- Sebastian Pinera, President of Chile ($2.4 billion). Foreign bloggers attribute to the President of Chile local TV channel, 27% of the LAN Airlines company and a certain responsibility for use of credit cards in Chile. Thus, Sebastian holds the tenth place of the world ranking with the amount of 2.4 billion dollars.
- Mohammed VI, King of Morocco ($2.5 billion). One of the wealthiest men in Africa, the shareholder of ONA Group, and also the entrepreneur in the field of the mining industry, Mohammed VI holds the 9th place in the rating.
- Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, Emir of Qatar ($2.5 billion). As his father and many other related roots disappearing deeply, Hamad bin Khalifa of Al Tanya is the Emir of Qatar since 1995. He was a participant of the foundation of news channel Al Jazeera. Also, foreign bloggers mark out its interest in the well-known football clubs after he tried to purchase Rangers and Manchester United. The owner of this huge sum got the eighth line of rating with 2.5 billion dollars.
- Hans-Adam II, Prince of Liechtenstein ($4 billion). One of the wealthiest men of Europe, the Prince of Liechtenstein is the owner of LGT banking group. Since 2004 he delegated powers to the son. The general fortune of a monarchic family is estimated in 7,600,000,000 dollars. In the rating, Hans-Adam II holds the 7th place.
READ ALSO: Who is the richest president in Africa?
- Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Emir of Dubai ($4 billion). He is the main shareholder of Dubai Holding, the owner of the second-large yacht in the world, the Emir of Dubai since January 2006. His wives are from royal families, daughters are married to the richest sheiks and a general net worth of a family including his three brothers, is estimated at 44 billion dollars. In the rating, he holds the 6th place and $6 billion.
- Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the UAE ($15 billion). President of the UAE and owner of Athe bu Dhabi Investment Authority. The general net worth of his family is estimated at impressive 150 billion dollars. In the rating, he takes the fifth place with 15 billion dollars.
- Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, King of Saudi Arabia ($18 billion). Saudi Arabia provides 18% of world oil extraction and it makes for the King the 4th place in the world rating of the richest presidents.
- Hassanal Bolkiah, Sultan of Brunei ($20 billion). He divorced already twice. However, he has a big family – 7 daughters, 5 sons and 10 grandsons. Sultan's total net worth is also not small. He has 20 billion dollars and the 3rd place in the foreign list of the richest presidents.
- Bhumibol Adulyadej, King of Thailand ($30 billion). He manages Thailand since 1946 that is considered the longest term of the governing ever. One of the richest royal representatives has an impressive sum of 30 billion dollars.
- So who is the richest president in the world, according to Forbes? Vladimir Putin, President of Russia ($40 billion) – is the richest president in the world. Foreign bloggers surely gave the first place to Vladimir Putin, having estimated a leading line item at 40 billion dollars. The fact from where such information is taken is unknown, bloggers only mentioned about assets in large corporations. They firmly gave the number of a net capital of the President of Russia, however, they didn't consider that these corporations at 50,002% belong to the state, and the number of shareholders is about 43523 people.
- READ ALSO: World’s poorest president: who is he?