My dell studio 1535 is just about 10months old. All of a sudden when i plug it in, it makes a a beeping sound, says my adapter cannot be determined, plug in a recommended dell 90w adapter bla bla bla, after that, it goes on to show plugged in but not charging on the battery icon. while its plugged in, i can work with my laptop as if its a desktop. i even removed the battery and it still comes up but of course as soon i disconnected the charger, the laptop just shuts down. I want to know if anyone has had a similar problem and how it was resolved. Do i need to change d battery or is it the adapter that is bad? when i entered my bios, it says battery is healthy but lists adapter type as unknown yet d adapter is powering d system without battery. Pls help!!!!!!!!??