Before you decide to become a vimpire, find out if they are real. Get more information and tips and read on.
What do we know about vampires? That they are creatures of the night and feed with human blood? And look demonically sexy and dress like Goths? Attractive outwardly and has a terrific sense of style? As mysterious as the famous Lestat de Lioncourt? Or are they look like monsters from the film by Robert Rodriguez named "From Dusk Till Dawn"? The same two-faced, like in the movie "The Bram Stoker's Dracula" – may turn into an elegant gentleman with the cylinder, the old count with claws or the unimaginably horrible shaggy beast? How to become a vampire – is there at least one reliable way?
Generally, during the existence of myths and stories about vampires, their outward appearance and a list of skills, as well as physical ability, has grown to very big number. Some sources say that vampires are able to turn into mist and avoid obstacles like doors or windows at this expense. Other – that they keep human form. Third assured that they are exceptionally beautiful and noble ladies and gents. They can fly, lift up unimaginably heavy loads and they cannot be killed otherwise but with a stake in the heart. Some movies about vampires are controversial: one say that they love to look at the crosses, while in other they cannot stand this; the smell of garlic seems to be disastrous to one, and another like it.
What do we know about vampires for sure?
Yet, despite some inconsistencies, humanity has awarded vampires with common properties. These include:
- the ability to change shape at will and become both animate (rats, bats, people) and inanimate (fog, stump, tree) objects;
- they live at the expense of the blood absorption of other creatures, not necessarily people. This may be a mouse, goat, dog etc. Without getting refueled for long time, they wither. However, there are no evidences that they die, remaining completely cut off from blood;
- afraid of daylight and a burn to the death immediately or after some time. Therefore, they sleep during the day and come out hunting at night;
- can be killed with an aspen stake in the heart. Some even insist on cutting off the head and pull out or cut their teeth, so they wouldn’t bite their victims anymore. Fun fact – scientists found several graves in Mesopotamia dating 1500 BC, where skulls’ teeth were smashed away with stones. Obviously, the deceased was suspected in vampirism.
From a medical point of view, vampirism can be shown two outer ways:
- anemia – when a person require endless infusions of new blood containing red blood cells in order not to die. It is called hemophilia. Does it differ from "drinking claret" in the eyes of ordinaries?
- when the skin is so sensitive to sunlight, that cracks and tears from any ray of sunshine – an extremely rare disease.
What do we know about becoming a vampire?
- The first vampire was likely count Dracula – Hungarian king Vlad Cepesh (1429 (1433) – 1476). However, since he died, as many believe, if he was a vampire during life, this not affected the fact of his death. He may have become a vampire when denied Jesus in particular, and the Orthodox Church in general and hit the sword in the main church’s Cross in the presence of priests. They cursed him, doomed to eternal sufferings. If this way still works? Well, you may try it yourself.
- You can become a vampire if bitten by another one. However, vamps prefer to consume human blood, at least once a day. So, easy to calculate that after the origination of the first vampire ever, the entire population of Earth (7.5 billion people as for now) would turn into vampires just in33 days (1-2-4-8-16-32-64 and so on, exponentially). Well, if that doesn’t occur, we suppose this method doesn’t work, despite being portrayed as most frequent.
- Become a vampire only if a vampire drinks from your blood vessels and you will drink him in respond. Reciprocal exchange with life gore is most definite way to formation of life at shadow.
- Read the spell. The Internet contains kilotons of texts of spells of magic. They, being reading at certain circumstances, make you for sure become a bloodsucker. If they would work, every third would be a vampire among us. And each second were a werewolf.
- To be born a vampire. You have to be a child born from a vampire parents. There may be an interesting mixes. For example, the offspring of a vampire + werewolf becomes a lycan and can soak qualities of both species.
- To become like a vampire at the appearance with its attributes and psychology of how to be a vampire: face’s pale color (make-up use), drink blood (tomato juice or red wine), to conduct nocturnal life, be insanely elegant (it requires money).
Probably the most certain ways of how to become a vampire are three: to be born it, let him drink some your blood and drink from him veins, and have an authentic look. Other methods are seem not to be working and for the amusement of the general public only. Because of ignorance, people believe in spells of becoming a vampire, without understanding its deep essence. If it was so simple, there would have been much more vampires among us. Or do they here?