A=200000kobo B=20000kobo C=100000kobo D=2000000kobo
The Nigeria census which has been carried out several times in the past has always been rejected by many as inaccurate and therefore unreliable. This is due to some factors as follows:
1. Lack of proper planning, execution, supervision, and transparency on the part of the Census Board, and her permanent and adhoc staff.
2. Lack of patriotism among most Nigerian in matters concerning population census.
3. Lack of honesty among the census officials and a good number of Nigerians.
4. Divisiveness, Ethnicity and Tribalism.
5. Population politics among Nigerian political leaders.
6. Inability to creat departments for getting reliable primary data on population like number of people in communities, births, deaths, emigration and migration.
7. Lack of will to change things like how census is carried out, how Nigerians generally see population census, and so on.