What actions should you repeat every day to become and organized person? What are the main psychological rules to reach your goals? Read the article to learn the basic and the most effective methods to become organized.
Organized person – meaning and characteristics
It is good to be organized person – to achieve effective objectives, to enjoy results of success. And this success consists of many acceptances, including many small useful habits: how do you think, in what you trust in, how you act, and even how you answer calls. If you believe that, you become successful and make successful decisions. It is a powerful mechanism — organized people are able to be focused and to take the necessary steps to achieve their objectives. Everything begins with internal belief – how you consider yourself. Repeat these beliefs again and again, based on what person you want to become. Turn these statements into small daily actions, which help you to become such man. So how to be an organized person?
How to be the most organized person in the world?
- Write everything down. There is such thing as free place. When you are busy with something, and suddenly an idea, or a marketing mix, or the list of tasks, purchases, etc. comes to your mind, write them down. It literally clears your mind that you could remain in a creative state and not be distracted by another. You will do all this later with other routine tasks.
- Financial awareness. Organized people know precisely what they spend their money on. Develop convenient system for tracking of profits, losses, and return from investments. If you don't know what to begin with, begin with regular table in Excel. You will be able to develop this habit along with a habit to writing-down necessity. Knowledge what your money flows are, not only shows your profits and losses, but also allows determining what you can reduce in case of emergency situation or unexpected expenses.
- Bring order at work and at home. The less disorder is there in these areas, the clearer mind is. For example, how many times there was such thing: you write an article, see an empty cup of coffee and suddenly remember that it would be necessary to buy coffee? You begin to make the list of purchases in your head and so on. You are distracted and lost a rhythm instead of finishing the first draft copy of this article. Bring order to your workplace and home to bring order in your head.
READ ALSO: How to become attentive to details?
- Everything is on its place. Search of the lost things demands time, nerves and energy. Get the accurate place for everything to find it easily and quickly when it is necessary.
- Several tasks at the same time. When you need to go somewhere, or just to leave the room for some reason, do several things at once. If you need to pay the bill, buy milk and cheese at the same time. Is it necessary to throw out garbage? Take it with you.
- The place for expectation. There are things, which need to be made, but you have no time or an opportunity to make it at once. Find the specific place for them. Use the file, a box, the shelf or something else, but keep them in one place. It will help not to distract from things with which you are busy now and to find them quickly when suitable time appears. It is useful at work and at home.
- Two excess things. Not to collect undone to-do things, choose two of them every day to get rid of this pile. There is an empty box in the corner? Throw it out. Are there read magazines? Give them to somebody. Unnecessary things? Give them away or mercilessly throw out.
- Action plans, checklists for all possible processes. You need a plan or system for everything. Create managements, action plans and the checklists for any work, where it is possible. Then you will be able to repeat routine processes easily. It releases a brain, reduces a stress and promotes creativity, leaving the scheduling for paper or PC.
- Choose the main thing. Define what can wait and what needs to be made right now. Clean everything superfluous to leave you mind most focused and productive.
- Work hard and don't break. Too many achievements are given up on a greatness threshold. Never give up. When you meet an obstacle, work to overcome it. Always work out solutions to overcome any arisen obstacle, never think of defeat. Have a rest to recover your powers. Concessions and procrastination don't result in success, unless you are a reggae singer.
- Organized people are able to use different psychological triggers. For example: different colors for coding of the schedule, special music for creativity, alarm clocks and timers, encouragement for achievements, force of words – special phrases and formulas, distribution of time, etc.
- Study your last failures and mistakes and learn lessons from them. Organized and successful people are able to use failures for their own growth and training. For organized successful people everything begins with internal beliefs about who they are and what they need to achieve. It is not important what they face. They believe they can cope with any problem. Their thoughts are ready for positive solutions.
- The list of healthy food. If you travel a lot, make a list of the places, in which you can eat according to your habits, in advance.
- Sometimes force can be in quantity. It is more than brains, creativity, hands, etc. Know how to form united team, which will result you in success.
- Everyone can use sources. But they are useless if you can't quickly obtain information when it is necessary. Save all necessary things in one place. An opportunity to open documents from different gadgets makes them more available. Try to remember many things too.
- Don't avoid difficulties or problems. Be attentive, and engaged in them at early stage, before they grow.
You wouldn't read this text about how to become an organized person if you didn't want to be organized and successful. You have all necessary gift to become the one whom you want to be. Keep these beliefs in your head every day.
- READ ALSO: How to become famous?