«Home

Have you missed any fun from the Calabar Carnival 2015? – best photos and celebrities

It's a party time! Join in and welcome the top celebs participating and dressing up for the events. See the best politician and actors constumes.

Excited? It’s about time to be! Calabar Carnival 2015 has started on December 1st and is going to be over on January 1st. But the top days of it are taking place right now at the end of December and during the holidays.

calabar carnival 2015

Main event highlights of the Calabar Carnival:

This happening has also won a name of the largest street party in Nigeria. Surely enough Nigerians do love to party and can’t miss out on such an incredible opportunity. This year it is the 11th event in a row. It has managed to gather a huge number of celebrities, politicians and tourists from all over Nigeria and even the world. The media states that people from at least 15 countries are going to participate or visit to see the big outdoor party.

The main event of the whole thing takes place on 26 and 27 of December with more than 50 000 people putting on their costumes and parading the streets. There are five bands with about 10 000 people in each competing and having their queens and kings. And thousands of people just dressing up and enjoying themselves with no competition going on.

READ ALSO: Top ten richest Nollywood actresses – 2015.

These days famous people proudly showed off their outfits in public. It is an amazing sight, so enjoy it right now and see prominent Nigerians being captured having fun:

Here is the amazing couple of Lynda and Ben Ayade. He is one of the PDP politicians and recently was elected to take the position of Cross River State Governor.

Lynda adn Ben ayade

Welcome Kenneth Okonkwo, his acting career has started back in 1991 and his fans still enjoy his creativity and great work.

Kenneth Okonkwo

Next comes awesome Rachel Oniga, who has started acting in 1993 and still keeps up the good work.

Rachel Oniga

Welcome Senator Florence Ita-Giwa, celebrated for her personal and political achievements.

florence ita giwa

Calabar Carnival 2015 – the best photos

Now that you have seen our celebrity list, take a look at some best shots made this far and do not miss out on the upcoming fun.

calabar carnival photos

Aren’t they gorgeous?

calabar best consumes

What a creativity?!

Calabar fest time

So much fun on the Carnival. Join in and share with your friends to enjoy!

Calabar street party in NIgeria

Great fun and celebration. We all need it these days to relax a bit and get some fresh and bright experiences into our daily lives. So, if you love to party and have fun, share the post with your friends.

READ ALSO: Brazilian Queens To Dazzle Fans At Calabar Festival.

Expert
7 comments

Carnival Calabar in Nigeria is a very big holiday, training which requires much time and koshtiv.V action involves a large number of people. Famous people also take part gladly show their costumes. This year the participants are very good carnival costumes, such extraordinary and diverse. Most of all I liked the suit-and-Senator Florence Is. I would really like to visit the carnival and tsomu also participate. Televisions fun to watch, but to participate is a dream.

Student
Answered 1 year ago.

The Calabar carnival holds a special place among the world's carnivals and such, entertaining rallies. I first learned about this carnival on TV. I immediately liked the unusual artists, wildly embellished Maxi, incredible costumes. I immediately thought of the famous carnival in Brazil. Brazilian carnival has become probably the most popular carnival in the world, but the very fact that I confused it with the carnival Calabar said that the carnival Calabar a really cool entertainment. To get to this event as a guest, the tourist, the spectator would be simply unforgettable. I believe that I still have to have the opportunity to get this unusual carnival.

Student
Answered 1 year ago.

Calabar Carnival is the most remarkable event. Always dream to get to it. Very interesting variety of costumes. All fun. It is the biggest holiday in Nigeria. A huge number of people involved in the festival. Always look on TV until your breath away. I know that is very expensive outfits for carnival. And the long time needed to prepare it. All youth spares no funds for this action, and seeks to look better. Beautiful pictures of carnival, though there visited.

Student
Answered 1 year ago.

Once, I got to carnival, though he was not so grand. This is amazing spectacle, that lasts throughout night. Bright costumes, dances, beautiful girls and wonderfull music, that leaves no one indifferent. This raises great mood, I want have fun and dance all night! I really want see such event again, this is very special atmosphere, all people are friendly and elegant. I wish, that such parades were held more often, people need get more positive emotions and thus break from everyday life and work.

Student
Answered 1 year ago.

I have never attended such big festival, like a carnival ... I'd much rather woulld like togo there, to experience this joy, a celebration, it is very beautiful, bright, enchanting and unusual))) Itis a pitty that once carnivalss -annual))) This is a wonderfful and cheerful holiday, a lotof other peoplle with you become one, all friendly & welcoming! If there is such a possibility - certainly stay at the carnaval! Althoughh I love all - all holidays, but the most vivid and& memorable - a fun and beautiful carnival. Even just once, butt we must go there each)))

Student
Answered 1 year ago.

I very much like to happen on carnivals. It very cheerfully and interestingly. At these women such beautiful, colourful and motley suits. Statement of a carnival - very long and labour-intensive process. Preparation of dances, suits, the script and ornaments. And how many money is necessary? But, the concept costs such expenses! It really very entertainment and interesting event. I was on carnivals 2 times - in Brazil. There, carnivals simply at height! I wish to learn to dance their incendiary dances!

Newbie
Answered 1 year ago.

I also have very fun New Year holidays, this is something unbelievable. It happens very rarely, when the whole family can be happy to yell their wishes and not think about future, this is important. I am very schastilv that exist is more to of such happiness, cool! Personally, I will be going with my parents and mark our favorite place where all collected together into one boolshuyu strong family!

All the luck in the new year, guysif you understand what real delight that makes you whom you are in order! it's worth it! Have fun!

Newbie
Answered 1 year ago.
Your comment
Add image

By posting your comment, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.