INDEPENDENT DAY SPECIAL
What makes you a Nigerian?
1. You unwrapped all your gifts carefully, so that you can reuse the wrapper.
2. You call a person you’ve never met before uncle or aunt.
3. More than 90% of music CD’s and cassette in your home are illegal copies.
4. Your garage is always full of stuff because you never throw anything away, just incase you need it someday. (a gum boot without a partner and a baby walker – baby’s now 12 and you are 48).
5. You have a collection of miniature shampoo bottles from stays at hotels. ( Go cool, sweetheart, African pride…, )
6. You always carry overweight baggage when travelling by plane.
7. If a store has a limit on the quantity of a product, then each member of the family will join separate queues to purchase the maximum quantity possible ( sugar, soap, rice, cooking fat etc during the old good days).
8. All children have annoying nicknames.
9. Nobody in your family inform you that they are coming over for a visit. ( Uncles, Wife, Sis-in-law, two nephews and a neighbor)
10. You stuff your pockets with, mints and toothpicks at restaurants. Murray mints, wrappers, and salt shakers!)
11. Your mother has a minor disagreement with her sister and does not talk to her for 10 years.
12. You only make telephone calls at cheap rate at night.
13. You never have less than20 people to meet at the airport or see you off even if it’s a local flight.
14. You keep changing your internet service provider because the first month is free.
15. Office supplies mysteriously find their way to your home. (staple machine, office pins, cello-tapes, post-it, etc,).
16. When you were young, your parents bought you clothes and shoes at least two sizes too big so that they would last longer.
pls tell us what make U NIGERIAN
HAPPY INDEPENDENT DAY!!!!