INFIDELITY IN MARRIAGE, IS THERE ANY CURE?
The rate of infidelity in marriage is becoming too alarming these days and mostly, men are the culprit!
Based on personal conviction I can say that 90% of married men have at one point in time engaged in extra marital affairs. Out of the remaining 10%, 8% are not caught yet and the reaming 2% are scarce if at all they exist!
Most married women, at least 50% must have caught their hubbies at one point in time and some men have confessed to their wives of their involvement with other women. At times you sit down and wonder what these men are looking for outside their homes.
A friend recently shared her experience with me. She caught her husband in the act and the man owned up to the fact that he has been dating these other girl few days after their marriage and he asked for forgiveness. At first the woman found it hard to forgive her husband but she later did. But to her astonishment four months later she saw a text message of another girlfriend asking her husband if he got home safely after spending the weekend with her in Abuja leaving the wife and two children all alone at home under the pretext of traveling on official duties. The woman could not take it any longer and packed out of her matrimonial home taking the children with her.
Another newly wedded lady said she discovered that her husband was having an affair with a married woman with kids when she hasn’t even got one as at the time!
Many homes have been broken this way because of extra marital affairs. Atimes a woman may not see packing out of her matrimonial home as a solution on her own accord but if the other woman uses diabolical means the real wife might be forced out of her home.
Moreover, your wife may not leave but you have broken her heart somehow and it may be hard to love and trust you again. Some women may not forgive but retaliate and I wonder how you will feel when you discover your wife is having an affair. Also after the discovery that they are not the only women in your life, some women would pretend as if all is well but within them my brother you are on your own! All the love, care, attention, devotion e.t.c given to you when they feel they have no rival would be reduced or totally withdrawn and be diverted to their children. Is that a home? A place where there is no peace, harmony and unity.
Unfortunately that is the kind of home many men are building. You may think you don’t have anything to lose, after all if she is not cooperating you can find solace outside from a woman who is more beautiful than your wife and somebody who can even help you financially. But, listen to me you cannot go far without the support of your wife because she is the only helper God created for you and it is with her support and prayer that you would have help from other people. And if you want to obtain favour from God, be true to your wife. I don’t understand why men don’t put all this into consideration before gallivanting around.
A Dr. explained that women have the same anatomy, so what are these men looking for?
Can somebody please explain to me what the problem is?
What is the position of God concerning Adultery?
Morally is it ok?
Socially is it acceptable?
Is there any drug that can remove the cataract called lust from the eyes of our married men?
On a last note, my advice to our men is that they should try as much as possible to run away from infidelity because of the way God looks at adultery and the penalty for it.
for the sake of their children and home and lastly
because many destiny have been sacrificed on the altar of adultery.