Wish to be popular and successful in dating? Find out how to look well groomed and desired.
Want to look fashionable? Eager to be adored by women? Then you must work on yourself! We will help with our best tips for male grooming. With the help of them, you'll become handsome and sexy. No girl will resist!
How to look well-groomed man
If you consider it concerns only women, you are wrong. Forget about stereotypes. Modern males should take care of themselves as well. You possibly know, men fashion keeps developing. This is not coincidence. Let’s observe things, which are essential in men grooming:
- Clothes. All well-dressed men always attract people’s attention. It does not necessarily mean that your outfit must be expensive. It should be clean, ironed, and correspond to the place you are in (work, theatre, concert, restaurant etc.). Go shopping and find something that fits you. Remember, even if you aren't very slender, the right attire might help to look wonderful and cover the defects.
- Skin care. It's vital for everyone. You should not only wash face, but also use special lotions and creams to make your skin soft and to avoid harmful impact of external factors (like strong and cold wind or sunlight). It is better to use sunscreen as well.
- Hair. It is extremely essential part of style. Good grooming always requires your hair to be accurately cut and brushed. You must keep it clean as well, of course. Apply special shampoos to get rid of dandruff and other problems.
- Hygiene. It's vital to keep it. Wash and scrub your face (at least twice during the day), brush and floss teeth, take a shower, and shave. Nowadays many people say that it is also necessary to manscape.
- Nails. Do not forget about them (both on arms and legs). Keep nails clean and cut them when necessary. Besides, it is important to get rid of dead skin on your feet. You can do it by means of pumice stone.
READ ALSO: How to Seduce a Girl: Top 10 Incredible Tips for Nigerian guys.
These are essential things, which every male must always consider in his appearance. Take care of visual look and do not forget about details.
Men's fashion do's and don'ts
It is important not only to keep to the listed rules, but also to know about essential tips that can make you even more attractive. There are things that you should not do as well. Let’s consider them first:
- Bad habits. When you, for example, smoke, it might spoil the whole look. It not only has bad effect on health, but affects hair, teeth, and clothes. You will smell of tobacco, your teeth with get yellow, and so on. Your voice will be unpleasant.
- Avoid flossing. Remember that brushing isn't enough. Thus, you clean only the front parts. However, flossing might help to eliminate some food particles and to get rid of offensive breath.
- Rear haircuts. You mustn’t miss visits to your barber. Your hear must be always all right.
- Miss shower. It's advisable to have it first in the morning and last before going to sleep. Men usually sweat a lot, so it is necessary.
Avoid the things listed above and you'll always be neat and clean. And now let’s look at some more men’s fashion tips, which may add to your groomed look:
- Find signature scent. It is not required to have plenty of bottles, which you apply randomly. Try to select one or two scents, which will complete the whole look. They might be different in various seasons. For instance, herby, spicy or woody scents are good for winter, while lighter, citrusy ones work during spring and summer.
- Use electronic toothbrush. They are more effective, because they are able to do all work for you. They can reduce 10% more plaque than manual ones and have good effect on gums.
- Learn how to shave properly. It is essential to prepare your skin before the procedure using oil or gel. It's advisable to soak the razor in warm water to let your pores expand. Besides, it allows to avoid irritation and redness.
- Fight with dark circles. They might make you older as well as puffiness. That’s why it may be useful to apply eye roll.
- Take care of brows. If they are just bushy, it is okay. But in the case, if they meet in the middle – it is already a problem. Thus, it is possible to ask your barber to tidy your brows up, or just pluck them yourself.
- Read special magazines. You can find useful advice in them. Moreover, you can find out more about men’s fashion 2016. And it is vital if you want to have a trendy and stylish look. They also give some tips concerning your health.
Nowadays it's important to be a well-groomed man. It can help in relations not only with women, but also with other people. When you look untidy you can even lose the job or not to get it. That’s why try to follow our rules and apply useful tips. It might be a bit difficult first, but then, you will get accustomed to it. Remember that being neat and tidy does not require great amounts of money. All you need's to devote some time to yourself and take care of visual look.