Fair skin is so popular among the Nigerian men. How do you lighten up your color? Find out now.
Do you want your skin to become lighter? Do not want to deal with dangerous methods of cosmetology? Try fair & white! It will effectively bleach the skin.All you need it to know the rules and cautions. Find them out right now.
Fair and white products
All the products of this series are of a high quality. The ingredients used are safe and effective for both men and women. Each type of product effects discoloration of skin, which is appropriate in the following cases:
- brown spots,
- age spots,
- uneven skin tone,
- freckles etc.
The line contains such varieties as skin lightening cream (whitenizer), gel cream, skin bleaching soap, body oil, serum, anti-bump lotion, and so on.
How to use whitening cream
It is possible to apply it several times during the day. Thus, the effect will be faster and better. You should also remember that if you expose your skin to the ultraviolet, the product may not work at all. Besides, for more effective result, buy the complex of substances. So, let’s see how to use it:
- Clean your face properly.
- Apply the exfoliant (the soap Fair&White is the best choice).
- Cover your face or necessary areas with lightening cream.
- Optionally you can use serum.
- Apply moisturizer with sunscreen.
- Clean your face.
- Use the same exfoliant (special soap).
- Apply the whitening product to appropriate areas.
- Use serum (it is advisable to select the same manufacturer).
- Use nighttime moisturizer.
It is possible to apply eye cream as well both in the morning and in the evening. It might be essential to know the tips as well:
- after exfoliant application, there is no need to wait until it dries,
- serum should not get dry as well,
- if you use topical anti-acne product, apply it before the lightener.
You must be very careful not to make harm to your skin. Consider the following things:
- Particular creams contain dangerous ingredients, such as steroids, hydroquinone, and tretinoin. They may cause permanent pigmentation and other terrible consequences. That’s why be careful choosing the product for yourself.
- Too long use lead to the adverse effect (mostly among the teenagers and people between 20-30 years).
- Refractory pigmentation may also appear which is really hard to treat.
- There are also risks of skin cancer and various allergic reactions.
- Blisters and skin cracking may appear.
- The sensitivity to sunlight increases.
Whitening cream might seem a good way out for making your skin lighter. However, it is better to consult a dermatologist first. The doctor will advise you particular products and prescribe treatment as well on its period.