What do specialists say about coffee and weight loss? What are the best recipes of tea for weight loss? Read the information below to learn more about it.
Is tea or coffee better for weight loss? – Recipes
Does tea or coffee have more caffeine? Is tea better than coffee? Properties of tea are diverse and depend on, first of all, a kind of drink, which you are going to cook.
- Ginger tea. Ginger is a product number one for those who want to grow thin. The matter is that the root of ginger contains essential oils, which accelerate a metabolism and promote splitting of fats. Ginger tea helps to beat off appetite! It is very simple to cook tea with ginger for weight loss: take the small cleared root, cut thin strips, fill in with hot water, add a teaspoon of lemon juice, and a little honey to taste. Keep the infuse 10−15 minutes and it is ready! By the way, ginger tea for weight loss also helps at flu.
- The Indian drink masala with pleasant spiciness will become your faithful assistant in the war with extra kilos. Firstly, tea with milk for weight loss very much invigorates so you can safely replace the morning coffee with it, which detains liquid and is usually rejected by any dietary programs. Secondly, masala improves digestion — and without normal work of an organism, it is almost impossible to lose weight. Thirdly, this salutary tea increases immunity. It is cooked simply: powder of masala is mixed up with milk and hot water. You can also add spice (cardamom especially will be suitable). The drink is quite nourishing so if you want to muffle appetite, safely drink it.
- The Japanese tea Matcha is the favorite of the American nutritionists who very much were fond of this drink in recent years. Not for nothing! At last, the fashion on Matcha has reached Africa. This tea contains a huge amount of useful substances and vitamins, reduces cholesterol level in blood, and is one of the strongest antioxidants found in nature. Is it the reason to make powder of Matcha and even to replace the planned snack with the curative drink?
- Green tea is a basis of the Japanese diet and one of the reasons why Japanese don't grow fat. The matter is that this grade of tea contains substances, which help an organism to split fat cells. Certainly, this property extends only to natural leaf tea without aromatic additives. You can drink it for all day. Besides, green tea for weight loss helps to bring excess liquid out of an organism, so, you will see the result on scales soon.
- Tea made of dog rose. It is time to remember the taste of tea of a dog rose! The dog rose has property to muffle feeling of hunger. It is useful to drink it in 30-40 minutes prior to food, and then you eat precisely less. Besides, in a dog rose, there is a lot of vitamin C. It influences immune system well, and reduces cholesterol level in blood.
- One more tea, which helps to control appetite, consists of nettle leaves. One tablespoon needs to be filled in with a glass of boiled water, to insist hour, and then to filter. The nettle contains a number of important elements — iron, phosphorus, magnesium, and potassium. Besides that, this tea will help you to eat less. It is also useful to vessels so don't ignore this recipe!
- Mountain ash tea. You need a handful of fruits of a mountain ash, which can also be mixed with a dog rose. Pound berries in the puree. One tablespoon of mix needs to be filled in with 0.5 l of boiled water and infused. It is necessary to have tea 3-4 times a day between meals — only on a half-glass. This way will help you to reduce appetite and to control how many do you eat.
- Tea of blackberry leaves. Tea of dry leaves of blackberry is good because unlike the majority of similar drinks, it has almost no contraindications — if you have discomfort in a stomach or gastritis, then it is better to choose it. Fill in a teaspoon of leaves of blackberry with boiled water and let's them infuse about 15−20 minutes. It is better to drink it twice a day and on a hungry stomach because the tea will weaken your appetite, and you won't want to eat a big portion definitely. The berry diet for weight loss is one more way to get more benefit from berries.
READ ALSO: Does tea have caffeine?
- Apple tea. Did you notice that when you eat the apple, already in half an hour appetite is returned with an improbable force? And so, if you have warm apple tea, then the effect may be reversed. Best of all sour grades of apples are suitable for this drink: you need a small fruit, which needs to be sliced thin. Then add a little usual black tea and fill with boiled water. You can drink it 2-3 times a day for an hour to food.
- Hibiscus tea. Hibiscus with pleasant sourness possesses unique function. It slows down the digestion of sugars. Of course, it doesn't mean that it is necessary to have a snack with chocolate, but this property of tea really helps to lose weight. Besides, this tea for weight loss adjusts work of a GIT, so promotes purification of an organism.
Which is better tea or coffee – coffee for weight loss
Nutritionists were divided into two categories. Some people consider that coffee and weight loss are incompatible. The additional load of heart, too strong stimulation of walls of intestines are the arguments against it. However, if to deprive an organism of a habitual dose of caffeine, then there can be irritability and drowsiness with which there won't be opportunities to cope. What to do in this case? If you are the inveterate coffee-achiever and don't imagine your life without the morning cup of coffee – don't refuse to give yourself this pleasure. Just don't add sugar to it! As a rule, many people have enough coffee in the form of a breakfast. Has drunk a cup – and you won't get hungry for at least an hour. It is the very positive moment. Watch yourself closely because the reaction of an organism during a diet can change.
- READ ALSO: Can tea expire?