My Vote Goes to Subway.
That 5 dollars Foot Long I had last week was soooo damn good.
You can still enjoy a subway Sub and watch the health
To Reduce Fat and Calories
* Request items such as raw vegetables, banana peppers, jalapeno peppers, or pickles.
* Limit the amount of cheese, bacon and creamy dressings used.
*Ask for mustard or vinegar instead of mayonnaise or oil.
* To Reduce Sodium Limit items such as cheese, bacon, salt, mustard, mayonnaise, jalapeno peppers, olives and pickles.
* Top your sandwich with vegetables such as lettuce, tomato, green peppers and onions.
* Try the Olive Oil Blend and vinegar on your salad instead of dressing.
* To Increase Fiber Make sure to include lots of vegetables on your sandwich or salad.