How to cook the most delicious fruit wraps which will help you to lose weight quickly? It is very easy and will take just a little time. Find out the best recipes here!
If you are trying to lose weight in a healthy way, you probably understand how difficult it is, especially, if you cook by yourself and pay a lot of attention to what you eat. It is also challenging to prepare such food, with which you will be not bored. So we have collected six the best recipes of the most delicious fruit wraps to help you lose weight easily.
These wraps are the best choice for breakfast because they are loaded with fruits. Nevertheless, you also can eat them for lunch and dinner. In addition, fruit wraps contain a lot of vitamins and fiber. Here are the recipes:
1. Peanut butter apple wraps
• One large red-skinned apple
• 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter
• Four whole wheat flour tortillas (8 inches)
• Six tablespoons granola cereal
How to cook:
1. Spread each tortilla to 1/2 inch of edge with two tablespoons peanut butter. Sprinkle 1-1/2 tablespoons granola over lower two-thirds of peanut butter.
2. Cut apple into quarters; remove core and chop into small pieces. Sprinkle apple evenly over granola.
3. Start rolling each tortilla. To do that, fold over both edges and continue rolling up burrito style.
This is the most simple fruit wrap which will take just a little time to cook. Also, it is rich in antioxidants because of the apple!
2. Strawberry salad wrap
One spinach wrap
• Two tablespoons Gorgonzola cheese
• 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
• Two tablespoons dried tart cherries (or cranberries)
• 3 sliced strawberries
• 1/4 cup cooked chickpeas
• 1/4 cup sliced cucumber
• One tablespoon sunflower seeds
• One tablespoon olive oil
• Salt and pepper
How to cook:
3. Put romaine lettuce, cucumber, strawberries, tart cherries and chickpeas in a large bowl.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Gently toss dressing with salad greens.
7. Sprinkle on cheese and sunflower seeds.
8. Place mixture onto spinach wrap, and fold to form a wrap.
This wrap is rich in fiber, has a bold taste, and is bursting with flavor.
3. Mango Coconut Basil Wraps
• 1 cup young coconut meat
• One juice mango
• Handful fresh basil
How to cook:
1. Put the mango to your high-speed blender.
2. Chop the coconut meat and add it to the blender.
3. Blend on low to incorporate the ingredients.
4. Increase the speed and use your tamper to push the ingredients down.
5. Blend on high speed to get a smooth mixture. Pour into a bowl.
6. Cut fresh basil and add it to the coconut and mango.
7. Stir everything together and then spread onto a Teflex sheet for the dehydrator.
8. Dehydrate at 105 degrees until dried but still flexible.
9. Peel off the liner and use as a wrap!
Mango is very beneficial for your health because it will improve digestion, clear your skin, and fight heat stroke for the upcoming summer months.
4. Sweet Mixed Fruits and Granola Breakfast Wrap
• 1/3 cup granola (you can use any nuts instead of granola)
• Two flour medium tortillas
• 1/4 cup peaches, thinly sliced
• 1/4 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
• 1/4 cup banana, thinly sliced
• Four tablespoons cream cheese (softened)
• 1/4 cup raspberries, roughly chopped
• One teaspoon raw honey
How to cook:
1. Add all fruits to a small bowl and stir in the honey make sure fruits are coated well.
2. Warm up the Tortillas in a skillet and place it on a serving platter.
3. Spread the cream cheese on the tortillas leaving an inch from the border.
4. Arrange the prepared fruit mix one-half down the center of each tortilla, sprinkle the granola.
5. Fold the sides of each tortilla and roll to make a wrap. As a result it should look like a burrito.
6. Serve Sweet Mixed Fruits and Granola Breakfast Wrap as a wholesome breakfast or a for a lunch box.
This wrap is an excellent choice to provide your body with protein and fill you up at the same time. If you want to make it even more healthy, you can add any kind of nuts. Also, this wrap will be a perfect light breakfast.
5. Cheesecake fruit wraps
• 10–12 strawberries, thinly sliced
• One 4-oz. Pkg. Reduced-Fat Cream Cheese
• Two teaspoons of Sugar (optional)
• 4 drops vanilla extract
• Three 8-inch whole-wheat tortillas
• Three kiwifruits, peeled and thinly sliced
• Two bananas, thinly sliced
How to cook:
1. Mash together cream cheese and vanilla extract in the bowl with the fork until smooth. You can also add sugar if you want to make wraps sweeter.
2. Spread each tortilla with 2 Tbs. Cream cheese mixture, spreading all the way to edges. Scratch square in cream cheese with the butter knife or spatula.
3. Arrange strawberries and kiwifruit in the single layer inside a square. Top with banana slices.
4. Fold up the bottom of tortilla along scratched line, and fold in sides along lines. Then roll up tortilla, pushing in any filling that slides out. Set seam side down on the plate, and press them to seal.
5. Freeze 10 minutes. Cut in half on the bias, and serve 30 minutes or fewer.
This sweet diet warp reduces inflammation and lowers the risk for metabolic syndrome. When all its ingredients are mixed, the result tastes like a cheesecake. You can use any fruits you prefer, however never skip bananas, because they help hold wraps together.
6. Rainbow breakfast wrap
- Four flatbread wraps
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Two tablespoons honey
- 1 cup granola
- One banana, thinly sliced
- One large mango, thinly sliced
- Two kiwi, thinly sliced
- Eight strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
How to cook:
1. Combine honey and Greek yogurt and honey. This mixture will be the base for wraps.
2. Cut your fruit into slices so it lays down nicely in the wrap.
3. To make a wrap, just spread the yogurt mix on a flatbread. Then sprinkle on some granola and stack on your fruit. Then just roll the whole thing up into a tight wrap.
The use of Greek yogurt in this recipe will leave you feeling more full and is higher in protein than traditional yogurts. Basically, you can choose any fruits for this recipe.
- READ ALSO: What is the best diet to lose weight fast?