Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful moments in a woman's life but also is one of the most important. A fun experiment in the end of article, look at it immediately!
It is important to have a diet during pregnancy, to don’t destroy your health and provide the baby's body with all the necessary. Therefore, during pregnancy diet of women actively changes. We have to give up certain foods that can harm a child. The products that we believe are healthy and useful can be very dangerous for women during pregnancy. After all, you are responsible not only for yourself but also for the child now.
The diet of pregnant women should consist of only natural products. It is fruits, vegetables and all that hasn't impurities. Some products need to either exclude or limit their number. Remember those harmful substances that you eat then pass through the placenta and eventually this food gets to your child.
Speaking of the prohibitions during pregnancy, it is worth mentioning the choice of products. You should make a list of acceptable foods for this period and list food to avoid during pregnancy. You must renounce very fatty food, salty food, fried food, spicy dishes and smoked food. They "overload" your liver and gallbladder and increases the burden on the kidneys. Also, it is a cause heartburn, aggravation of gastritis.
Be careful with some seafood (tuna, swordfish, and shrimp) and abstain from chocolate, strawberry, and exotic fruits - it can cause allergies. Some fruits are strictly prohibited for pregnant women, and you should avoid it during pregnancy: grapes, strawberry, pineapple, papaya.
For this reason, you should refrain from frequent consumption of vegetables and fruit with orange pigment (citrus fruits, carrots, pumpkin, apricots), but not excluding altogether from your diet - these products have a lot of useful vitamins and minerals.
By the way, it is believed that foods such as a red meat and a red fish are dangerous during pregnancy. It is not true. These products are healthy foods which you should eat during pregnancy On the contrary: proteins, fatty acids Omega 3 and folic acid contained in such foods are essential for pregnant women. In addition, meat is an excellent prevention of iron deficiency anemia, which often occurs during pregnancy.
What food to avoid during pregnancy?
- Refined sugar and various sweets: candy, ice cream, cakes, cupcakes, chewing gum, sweets. This food contains a minimum of vitamins, but it has a maximum of carbohydrates, so the pregnant woman gaining weight much faster, when she eats these foods. You should not have extra weight during pregnancy. Also, sweets contain a lot of different dyes, disintegrating agents and stabilizers, which is not good for the liver and other organs of the baby.
- White flour and white flour products are harmful in that they lack the B-complex vitamins and vitamin E, but contain large amounts of carbohydrates.
- Raw (undercooked food) meat, fish, eggs, unpasteurized milk is dangerous. These products may contain a variety of bacteria, pathogens deadly diseases such as listeriosis, mad cow disease, bird flu. Doctors don't recommend take up raw food and cook it with gloves. The same applies to the semi-finished products.
- Cannedsoups, juices, vegetables from store contain significant amounts of preservatives and vinegar. Preservatives are harmful because they inhibit the assimilation of certain proteins. Protein is the primary building material for the growing fetus. Also, many scientists speak about the involvement of preservatives for blood diseases and cancer.
- Margarine is one of the most harmful products not only for pregnant women. Researchers in New Zealand have found that the use of margarine in food reduces the IQ of the child. Researchers from the University of Auckland have concluded that trans fats found in margarine, clog arteries and increase the likelihood of cardiovascular disease not only in the future moms but also for a child.
- Smoked products during pregnancy are dangerous because they contain carcinogens. These substances cause cancer.
- Salt and salinity during pregnancy in excess contribute to the emergence of edema, water retention in the body of the pregnant woman. By restricting the use of salt in the last two months of pregnancy, you efforts metabolism, which will facilitate the cervical dilatation during labor and accelerate the labor and even it reduce pain sensitivity. Some doctors a few weeks before childbirth recommend the salt-free diet.
- Coffee, tea, chocolate are powerful stimulants of the nervous system. On the baby's nervous system, which has not yet formed, they can have a devastating effect. Many doctors recommend replacing the tea and coffee drink from chicory. Moreover, these products are harmful to the digestive system of a pregnant.
- Seasonings, ketchup, mayonnaise, sauces, marinades. It's not healthy foods for pregnant woman and the unborn child. This is understandable because it contains a lot of preservatives, dyes, and salt.
- Alcohol during pregnancy is also a defective product, especially in the early stages of pregnancy. It is food which you must avoid during early pregnancy. Although some doctors believe - even a few glasses of wine a week is permissible for a pregnant woman.
- Productsthat cause flatulence. These include legumes (peas, beans, soybeans), radish, radish, cabbage. If overpressure occurs in the intestine, it acts on the uterus, and it can lead to hypertonus of the uterus.
- Raw eggs. You don't have to eat raw eggs during pregnancy. The greatest risk of contracting salmonella and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract is due to eating raw eggs. During pregnancy, your immunity is more vulnerable, and you risk more to get food poisoning. Diarrhea and vomiting with dehydration can affect your child's development or even cause premature birth. Quail eggs do not have a similar threat. But it's better to carry out the heat treatment of eggs.
- Spicy food. Heartburn during pregnancy will only worsen because of spicy food. This does not hurt the baby, but it will become a cause of significant discomfort for you. You shouldn't trust rumors, which say that spicy foods - hot peppers, hot sauces can cause premature labor. No cases that confirm this situation. But there is a possibility that as a result of eating spicy food, the child will suffer from digestive disorders or allergic reactions
Of course, every pregnant woman chooses when and what foods to eat, but most importantly, to the diet was varied and nutritious. Especially in this period, women need vitamins and various trace elements.
But the most important thing a woman should enjoy the products for that would be in a good mood. This is important. It is best if a doctor selects a diet for you after medical examination.
And some experiments =)
- READ ALSO: Does regular sex makes pregnancy healthier?