What are the most effective methods to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads in home conditions? Why it is necessary to sleep enough to get a perfects skin? Read the article to learn the basic rules to make your face better.
Homemade remedies to remove blackheads
A lot of young women and man ask a question – how to get rid of blackheads. First of all, remember the basic rule – do not squeeze blackheads out. Only professional cosmetologist can do it with sterile instruments. And even in this case it is impossible to exclude risk of infection completely. Doing this procedure independently, you can bring an infection in wound. Consequences can be awful. The scar of such blackhead can remain for the rest of your life! There can be a set of smaller blackheads or whiteheads on this place and the most terrible is that blood poisoning, which is extremely difficult for curing, can begin. Many various medicines are provided in shops, and the prices also vary – from cheap to extraordinary expensive. All of them promise to get rid of blackheads on nose, neck and other places literally in several hours. However, actually any of them is not capable to help to get rid of blackheads on the face in such short terms. Of course, the modern cosmetics help to cope with problem if to look after skin regularly and in complex. But if that problem has appeared, its treatment requires some time. Therefore, it is better to use home remedies to remove blackheads and whiteheads.
How to remove blackheads at home by using home remedies?
- Have unsweetened green tea. It contains a set of antioxidants helping with fight against free radicals, which exert an untoward influence on cells and age skin. Hot and tasty green tea is a good alternative to water.
- Have a balanced diet. Eat many fruits and vegetables, healthy fats and probiotics. Your skin will be healthy and pure.
- Eat Omega-3 fatty acids. They help to fight against inflammations and generate healthy cells. It is better to use products containing Omega 3 in the raw. You can also cook it or fry on flame. However, boiled and fried products lose many properties because fats burn down under influence of air.
- Take probiotics into account. These are useful bacteria, which are contained in certain types of food, such as tea mushroom. They improve work of stomach and help fight against inflammations. Such probiotics as lactobacilli can help to get rid of blackheads. To get them, address in local groceries or shop of healthy food.
- Correctly picked up vitamins will help you to make your skin pure and will clear of blackheads and whiteheads. Vitamin A is especially good for skin. However, if you are pregnant, this vitamin is contraindicative to you.
READ ALSO: What fruits make our skin glow?
- Try zinc citrate. It helps to synthesize proteins and heals wounds. Take 30 mg a day.
- Try vitamin E. Take it 250 mg per day.
- Don't wash face more often than two times a day. You can dry your skin over, and it will begin to produce more fats that will entail blackheads.
- Moisten skin every time after washing, even if you have fat skin.
- Get enough sleep. Recent researches have shown that psychological stress increases by 14% every hour of sleep debt. Try to sleep a number of hours necessary to your organism. Don't forget to change a pillowcase regularly. You can also wrap the pillow in a towel to absorb fats. Try to change a towel every night.
- Play sports. Physical exercises improve blood circulation and respectively help skin to look healthy.
- Masks of clay are very effective. You should dissolve cosmetic clay with warm boiled water to cream consistence. Put it on the face and hold before clay drying (about 15 minutes). Such masks clear skin, extend pollutions, dry blackheads, remove reddening and inflammations.
- One of the most popular home remedies to get rid of blackheads is mask from turned sour milk. You should mix turned sour milk and oat flakes, which are previously crushed in the blender, add lemon drop, and put it on a face for 20 minutes. Repeat procedure daily within a month.
- One more effective remedy how to remove blackheads is a mask on the basis of honey. You need 2 table spoons of high-quality honey, one yolk, and lemon (couple of drops). Mix everything and put for 10 minutes. 3-5 procedures are enough.
- One more remedy is aloe juice. It is possible to use pure (freshly squeezed) juice or diluted one (with water or for example potato juice at the rate of 2:1).
Home remedies to remove blackheads from nose and scars of them
- Sandalwood paste is considered one of the most productive ways to remove blackheads from nose and its scars. You need sandalwood tree powder, which needs to be wetted in water (it is possible to use also pink water or milk) for the night. Paste is applied on problem sites and washed away after dries up (in 10-15 minutes).
- Juice of lemon is also good for disposal of scars – just rub a lemon on problem sites. However, this is quite aggressive remedy and it should be used in pure form with care if you have a thin sensitive skin. Lemon juice is also fine clearing medicine.
- READ ALSO: How to bleach the skin?