Wish to learn how to increase sperm count? There are some working methods to use, get them now.
At last, you want to get your own children, but you are concerned by sperm count low? Usually, semen is considered normal if one its milliliter contains at least 15 million spermatozoa. This quantity can decrease if your testicles are overheated, you are in a condition of a stress or you suffer from STD. These all, including abuse with alcohol, causes violation of production of zingers. Fortunately, there are ways, thanks to which sperm count for pregnancy can be increased.
But for a start you should do sperm count test at the doctor. It's necessary to learn how to increase amount of semen. For this purpose, you have to undergo procedure, which is unpleasant for many people. It is a process of seed capture on the analysis. According to the received results, necessary treatment is appointed.
READ ALSO: How to increase size of penis naturally?
The entire organism undergoes this check. The result, which will allow increasing quantitative indices, depends on it. Process of treatment is directed to elimination of the reasons, which reduce sperm count. After that, you can start therapy.
However, not all men want to do the test at the doctor. They are interested how to increase sperm count at home? There are many ways to do it. Let’s learn some of them:
- Avoid overheat of testicles. There is a reason, for which cojones are out of body: it needs other temperature conditions, than internals. Ability to make semen decreases at overheats. There are several ways, by means of which it is possible to prevent overheat of this important organ. Don't wear fitting trousers and jeans. Put on free pants, not swimming trunks all the time. Sleep without underwear to provide more acceptable conditions for gonads, avoid frequent hot bathtubs.
- Do massage of a body with grass oils. Massage, as well as regular trainings sport, improves a blood-groove. In turn, it promotes production of better sperm.
- Reduce stress level. Hormones of a stress block production of testosterone. At a certain quantity of stress, your body can completely stop sperm production. You should get enough sleep. Exhaustion can also cause stress and make semen count lower.
Try to use any techniques of a relaxation during the day. Regular trainings and meditations will help you to support physical and mental well-being. You can also run or swim.
- Don’t forget aboutsperm count increase food. The diet, which contains few fats and a lot of protein (vegetables and whole-grain bread), influences both your health and semen well. Eat a lot of fish, meat, eggs, fruit and vegetables. The peanut, walnut, cashew nuts also increase quantity of spermatozoa.
- Reduce body weight. Scientists don't know, what is the link between number of spermatozoa and body weight, but the recent researches in France have shown, that stout men has 42% less sperm count, than men with normal body weight.
- Use food additives. Researches have shown that folic acid and sulfate of zinc are necessary in the course of synthesis of DNA.
- Stop smoking and drinking. These nasty habits not only reduce sperm count, but also lead to reduction of viability of spermatozoa.
These are advices, which will help you not only to increase the amount of sperm, but also to improve your health in general. Follow it and everything will be OK.