Wish to stay fit and healthy? Learn how to increase your metabolism and boost the speed of digesting foods in your body.
For certain, you’ve heard how many people say that the reason of their excess weight is slowed-down metabolism. Is it so? What is possible to do to speed up metabolism?
Metabolism is a process, at which your organism turns in energy everything that you eat and drink. It's a difficult biochemical process.
Even when you are at rest, your body needs energy for maintenance of all the "hidden" functions, such as breath, blood circulation, adjustment of level of hormones and regeneration of cells. In the quiet state, the organism burns about 70% of all consumed calories.
Nowadays there are a lot of advices how to increase metabolism to lose weight. Here you’ll see some of them.
How to boost metabolism?
- Using herbs to increase metabolism is a good start. However, only this method can't give you full-fledged results.
In fact, the majority of the herbs, used for increasing of metabolism, are simple nutritious herbs, providing an organism with a wide range of vitamins and necessary microelements. However, some herbs can increase energy level naturally. It is a ginseng, a lucerne and parsley.
- Power training is one of the best ways to boost metabolism naturally. Muscles burn much more calories at rest, than fat.
Aerobic or power training can be limited to work with your own weight. These are: squats, push-ups and exercises on abdominal tension. It's also possible to add a complex with dumbbells weighing about 5 kg.
- Don't miss a breakfast. Your organism has been deprived of food during the whole night. Therefore, the metabolism is slowed down.
If cells don't receive enough nutrients in the form of full-fledged breakfast, they begin to work less effectively and accumulate more fat to use it for emergency.
- Don’t forget about increase metabolism diet. It is worth remembering advantage of calcium, which contains in yogurt in a large number, but it is also worth paying attention to other products, which increase metabolism for various reasons. These are: cinnamon, a curry, porridge, haricot, green tea, ginger, grapefruit, apples, coffee, almonds, bilberry, a water-melon and a turkey.
- Drink more cold water. It is a universal accelerator of a metabolism, especially if it is cold. Our organism has to work quite hard to warm it.
- Stop smoking and drinking. These are addictions, which slow down a metabolism and prevent its healthy speed-up.
Above are several advices, which will help you to boost up metabolism. As you see, they are rather simple. However, with the help of them, you'll be able to achieve fine results and to lose weight efficiently.