You have come to the conclusion that your face is in need of care, and you have decided to apply the particular mask. But you don't have so much time and enough money to attend the expensive beauty salons. In this, there is no need. Facial masks make at home. To do a DIY face mask, you have everything you need: the desire and the right ingredients.
There I offer a variety of DIY face masks. There is DIY face mask without honey, DIY face mask with honey, DIY face mask easy, DIY face mask for acne, DIY face mask for sensitive skin and much more. You can choose what suits you best for your skin as well, depending on available ingredients. You are your own can make beautiful face masks of the suggested recipes. The main thing is to choose the right mask for your problems and your skin type.
DIY face masks for healthy (normal) skin
- The corn or oatmeal (1 tablespoon) mix to the protein. This mixture whisk till the state of occurrence of the foam, gently apply to the face. When the mask is dry, you should remove it using a damp cloth or wad of cotton wool. Wash your face the warm and fresh water, alternately. Excellent strengthens skin, have a cleaning effect and makes your skin more matte.
- Vegetable mask. Grate, finely enough vegetables such as cabbage, zucchini, eggplant, beets and avocado. Stir and cover your face with it. Leave the mask for 15 minutes, then clean your face with water, which is diluted a lemon juice.
- Mash and mix the cottage cheese and warm milk (all ingredients - a tablespoon), add a teaspoon spoon of vegetable oil. Add to a mixture of a pinch of salt. 15-20 minutes is sufficient for a finding of the mask on the face. Rinse with is recommended warm, not much-brewed tea.
- The yolk is necessary to pound, add to it a tablespoon of carrot juice and sour cream. 20 minutes is sufficient for a finding of the mask on the face, rinse with warm. Then change the water on the cold water.
- Take the yolk and add the tablespoon of vegetable oil, grind the skin and cover the neck and face with a mask. Cover with a damp towel and remove the mask after 15 minutes with warm water.
- Take the yolk and add a teaspoon of glycerin. Apply on a face, soak the mask for 10-15 minutes and clean the face with lukewarm, - colder water.
- Beat the protein of an egg and add the teaspoon of honey and a tablespoon of flour. Cover the face on for 10 minutes, clean the face with wet towels or cotton swab.
DIY face masks for oily skin
- Take some red and white currants and crush them. Potato flour and crushed currants you need to put in 1 tablespoon. Apply on a face the mask and leave for 10 minutes, remove the mask after time is up with cool water.
- Rub the yeast with any fermented milk product thick slurry. Apply on the face this mask and leave for 10-15 minutes. Remove with a cotton sponge dipped in cold water
- Take two tablespoons of cheese and grind with 0.5 of a teaspoon of liquid honey, add the egg. Withstand the mask for 10 minutes and then remove with the cold water.
DIY face masks for dry skin
- Whisk one egg in a blender and apply it on the skin of the neck and face, which you should pre-lubricate with vegetable oil. Apply three times after previous dries. Rinse your face alternately warm, and then go to the fresh water.
- A mixture of honey and egg yolk is the ideal nutritional means for human skin. It has been known since ancient times. Spoon a teaspoon of honey is triturated with egg yolk and add here one tablespoon of vegetable oil. It will not hurt if you add a few drops of a lemon juice. You need to rinse off it warm water, which must first be diluted with milk.
- Herbal mask carries a nourishing and toning effect. For preparation, this mask is necessary to grind the field horsetail, chamomile, flowers of lime, sage. This mix you need to pour boiling water and let them configure themselves for 30 minutes. A decoction put on the face except for the eyes and lips. Incubate for 20 minutes, Wash your face with only cool water. The mask prevents the appearance of wrinkles, and facial skin becomes supple and silky
DIY face masks for combination skin
- Remove the skin and seeds of a small piece of pumpkin. Next, cut into cubes and boil for 15 minutes on low heat. Add olive oil of two teaspoons and a tablespoon of starch and this mix you need to grind. Apply on a face, soak the mask for about 15-20 minutes and then remove with warm water.
- Excellent to acts coffee scrub. Natural grinding coffee must be in an amount of 1 tablespoon and then mix it with sour cream in equal proportions. Apply slightly massaging on the face for 15 minutes. Remove with cold water.
- Two tablespoons of flax seed in the crushed condition, pour a small amount of water and boil on low heat. When the adhesive paste is formed, you must turn off the heat. The mask in a warm state, apply to face, especially pay attention to areas where special dry skin and leave for 10-15 minutes. Wash your face with hot water.
- Take a tablespoon of any of the herbs listed here: dandelion leaves, peppermint large plantain leaves, nettle, and flowers of medicinal chamomile. Add a small amount of water and mix with a teaspoon of honey. Hold the mask for 10-15 minutes, remove using cold water.
- Protein eggs thoroughly mix with two teaspoons of semolina. After applying a mask, you should leave it on your face for 15 minutes, remove with cold water.
DIY face masks to get rid of pimples
- In the cup of boiling water put a teaspoon of sugar and baking soda. Stir this mix and wipe the skin where you see pimples using a cotton swab. Wash cool water with household laundry soap. Grease skin after washing butter in places where you touched a cotton swab with a substance of sugar and baking soda. Then remove after an hour, but no soap.
- There is a lotion - DIY face mask recipe - for getting rid of acne. Pour a tablespoon of peppermint leaves, about 0.5 cups of boiling water, and let the 10-15 minute infuse. Strain, add a tablespoon of tincture in boric alcohol and spoon calendula tincture, a teaspoon of lemon juice. Wipe your face regularly in the morning and evening.
DIY face masks to remove dead skin
- Take two tablespoons of dry green peas and mash it. Then thoroughly mix it with two tablespoons lactoserum. Apply a thin layer on the face. Use cotton swabs for remove after 10-15 minutes. But previously you need to moisten swab in the broth of herbs or strongly brewed tea. Mask promotes dullness for a skin and eliminates wrinkles.
- Beat egg white thoroughly and add the dry and milled into flour - rind of one lemon, a tablespoon of oatmeal and teaspoon of lemon juice freshly squeezed. Mask, leave after laying on the face for 15 minutes, recommended to remove with cold water.
READ ALSO: Top 9 natural pain killers
How to make DIY face masks
- carefully read the recipe for DIY face mask, put next to you all the necessary ingredients and packaging, in which you will prepare a cover;
- mix thoroughly DIY face mask components in a glass or ceramic container;
- clean the skin with a scrub or tonic;
- apply the DIY face mask on your face lightly without pressing hard on the skin and don't rub composition;
- time for DIY face mask - 15-20 minutes, no more.
!!! Remember that all substances can help overcome your problem, and vice versa - cause harm when it treats. Despite the large variety of DIY masks recipes, do not forget about the individual approach to every person, which depends on skin type, age, and other factors. All offers recipes should only be used after discussion with your doctor; it is best to discuss these recipes with a dermatologist.
- READ ALSO: How to get rid of warts?