How does a natural eyebrow tattoo look like? What is the aftercare for them and how does it feel like to have them? Let’s find out together.
More and more women believe that eyebrows are the most important part of their makeup. They can’t go out without and come up with new ways of wearing makeup on them. One of the latest trends in makeup fashion is having natural eyebrow tattoos. Not all of you know what it feels like to have it and how to take care of it once you got it. That is why we will talk about it in this article.
Getting your eyebrows tattooed is a serious decision; so, it will take time before you make it. This kind of makeup for your eyebrows won’t go away quickly, so you are practically stuck with what you did for a long time. The specialists say that this period can be between one and two years before you will be able to start slowly changing the shape and color of the eyebrows you have.
Take several things into account when thinking about eyebrow tattoos. And here is what you should keep in mind:
- This procedure is quite expensive. The prices for an eyebrow tattoo makeup differ depending on the salon or a parlor. Still, the average price is quite high. So, you will have to save up money. Ladies that already have them state that these eyebrows are worth every penny, as you will save lots of time not having to paint your brows ever morning. So, you can say that you are paying for the time saved. Think about it!
- You won’t be able to change their shape for a long time. If you are a kind of person who likes innovations and always wants to be in trend, then choose the form carefully. Fashion for this thing changes very quickly. Just think of the eyebrows that were popular ten years ago: current tendencies are absolutely different. So, you should either pick the shape carefully, or opt for outing your makeup on every night.
- Also, it will look natural, but some people will be able to tell the difference. If you only want them to look as natural as possible, you should choose the color very carefully or stick to the natural eyebrows of yours with a little makeup on them.
READ ALSO: How does 3D eyebrows tattoo look like?
- It might be painful. No matter what a great master you choose to perform this on you, you are still getting your skin tattooed, and that has never been entirely pain-free. Depending on the width and density of the eyebrows you opted for, this can hurt more or less. However, still be prepared for some pain.
- You should also be ready to hate these eyebrows of yours right after you get them. I do not know why, but most people say that once they saw the result of this procedure they regretted ever coming to this salon. At first, the eyebrows will be much darker than you thought they would be. With time, they will fade out, but at first, they might look not the way you hoped to have them.
- You will have to take good care of them afterward. The official data shows that for the first seven or so days, you will need to ensure that no water or sweat get to your eyebrows. This might be a tricky business and too much to take care of. However, to have perfect eyebrow tattoos, in the end, you will have to follow these instructions. So, plan ahead to see if you have enough time not avoid water and not get sweaty.
- The first few days your eyebrows will be like snowflakes. It will be embarrassing, as you will leave these snowflakes everywhere you go. And on top of this, you will have to get used to it, as there is nothing you can do about it: no water or cosmetics are allowed on your eyebrows sometime after you get them done.
You might have heard a lot of horror stories from people who as if knew other people that did not get their eyebrows right and have to deal with that now. Sometimes it is true. We will show you pictures of the eyebrow tattoos before and after an unsuccessful procedure to bring you a real picture of how important it is to find an excellent specialist to perform this kind of service for you.
The Hollywood Reporter says: “The reason it’s so critical is that this procedure can quite easily go south. The signs of a bad brow tattoo job are glaring: "Common complications related to the procedure itself include infection (bacterial or viral), difficulty healing after the procedure, excessive scarring and allergic reaction to tattoo ink (this can occur immediately after or years later),"says Dr. Nancy Samolitis, the cosmetic dermatologist behind West Hollywood’s new Facile Dermatology + Boutique. "I also see people who desire removal of their tattoos due to changes in personal style preference, tattoo regret, poorly done tattoos with the wrong shape, color or location — yes, wrong eyebrow location! — or change in color over time," she says.”
Make sure to choose a good salon that meets all the requirements of the sanitation norms and is known for a respectable reputation, as failed eyebrow tattoos are not only about the way you look but also about the general health condition. Be careful with it, as though breathtaking and always looking perfect, the eyebrows can cause you a lot of troubles in the end. So pick the master carefully to enjoy the results and not come visit him/her again in a few days for a correction.
- READ ALSO: Does eyebrow hair grow back?