Become and stay healthy. What should you do first? Do you want to see the step-by-step guide? You’ll find all the tips you wanted to know about healthy lifestyle here! Do not miss it!
People often ask such questions as ‘how to become healthy’ and ‘how to stay healthy and fit’. Usually the idea that health needs more care during disease or failure arises. Under health generally physical health is perceived, ie the coordinated work of all our organs of the body, letting you to live freely and to engage in some activities. But the answer to these questions ‘how to become healthy’ and ‘stay healthy and happy’ actually lies much deeper, as our spiritual and also mental health is no less important than physical health.
Do you follow a healthy lifestyle? In order to answer ‘Yes’, you should not run marathons, go on a diet or doing yoga. A healthy lifestyle is on the first place. It always means a constant work on yourself, your movement forward on the path of non-harmful, negative things and habits, and how to achieve harmony with your body and soul.
A healthy lifestyle should not be perceived as a goal or as a big, serious life choice. The best method how to become healthy is to move forward with small, slow steps, gradually removing all the dangerous factors which lead to some problems and diseases. So seeing your changes, you will certainly strengthen your confidence that you're already going the right way.
It is not necessarily to change all at once radically; as in this case, there is always some chance of break. We only need to begin slowly, a small step at once. For example, during the day you can make a couple of simple steps, which can gradually make your life much healthier and more harmonious.
10 small tricks on how to become and stay healthy
- Start your day with some exercises. You need just to wake up 10-15 minutes earlier to start the day with fast morning exercise. It can help you to wake up in the morning, recharge your batteries and then prepare the body for a new daily activity. Choose what you like - stretching exercises, the usual warm-up, Qigong, yoga, light jogging and so on.
READ ALSO: What benefits of onions we are to know?
- Refuel your organism with only natural and good, high-quality fuel. Your most important meal must be breakfast, including fiber, proteins, complex carbohydrates and useful fats. The best food for your breakfast – it is cereals, eggs, lean meat, vegetables and . Healthy natural breakfast can help you maintain and (what is important) improve your health and stay extremely energetic throughout the day.
- Do not forget about the tea. Good, natural tea contains antioxidants, has a strong beneficial effect on your heart and immune system, as well as reduces the likelihood of cancer and increases the metabolism. The most useful teas are green and white.
- Drink cold water. In order to heat cold water to our body temperature the organism spends more calories than in order to heat warm one. You can burn some additional (about 60-70) calories, simply drinking about two liters of water every day. Besides that, abundant intake of water can remove a lot of toxins from your body.
- Breathe deeply. Also deep breathing has a huge number of different advantages. It has a strong beneficial effect on your sensitive nervous system, trains lungs and saturates your blood with oxygen. This is extremely simple and yet very effective method.
- Avoid stressfulsituations, if they suddenly arise - deal with them, but do not wait and worry. Frequent stresses lead to different long-term diseases such as headaches, ulcers, depression, and, of course, cardiac disease. As soon as you find the reason for the stress – get rid of it quickly, if it is impossible, you start thinking about something pleasant: read books, you can walk, communicate with friends, and also think about the good and very pleasant situations.
- Eat little, but eat often. To make the body accustomed to spending the calories only for your current needs, without having to conserve them for the future (making you fatter) do not let yourself feel hungry. 6-7 small portions of meals work much better than 3-4 regular ones. Frequent meals remove hunger and allow you not to overeat and at the same time improving the process of your digestion.
- Add two useful products and remove the two harmful ones from your menu. It's from the same principles of small steps. When you get used to these two new products, you can add two more (but removing two harmful ones). Even if you do not choose completely natural food, you will become pretty much healthier.
- More sex. Well, regular sex has a lot of benefits to your health. It can reduce stress, boosts the immune system, burns a bunch of calories, strengthens the muscles, heart and also blood vessels; it provides a good night's sleep. What should we say, you already know, that sex is one of the coolest things in the whole world!
- Go to sleep earlier (but taking into account the previous paragraph). To get a healthy deep sleep an adult should be sleeping for about 7-9 hours, although a lot of us would consider happiness to sleep for at least 6-7 hours. Night gatherings with friends, Internet or TV - in the world there are a lot of things to delay our going to sleep. And yet, during sleep the body recovers, strengthens and get the power to fight the disease. Lack of sleep is threatened by weakness and drowsiness during the subsequent day. We often fight with this by receiving large amount of coffee and different energy drinks and do not even think that instead of all this drama you should just present yourself a chance to sleep better.
Summarize. Due to these small tips, you can finally forget about the question ‘How to become and stay healthy’, and indeed they work. Your heart will become stronger, a lot of extra calories will certainly go gradually, and also your head will get clarity and sharpness of thoughts. 10 small tricks how to become healthier can help you to make the first step on your way to own health and happiness.
- READ ALSO: Is sex healthy for elderly people?