How is lemon and fertility connected? What tips of its use are the best? How to create a homemade mixture? You’ll find out everything you wanted to know about lemon and fertility here!
A lot of doctors strongly advise man to use citrus, and in particular - a lemon. What's special about it, except for vitamin C, the benefits of which even a child knows? Find out now! Using lemon for men is very beneficial, the lemon juice has a positive effect on the ability of conception - it speeds up the movement of sperm and improves sperm quality. A lemon and fertility are connected.
So is lemon good for fertility?
Vitamin C and thiamine substance, which are present in lemon, enhance fertility and virility. But at the same time, you need to use the product properly, and do not overdo it, otherwise it could work against you.
Getting enough vitamin C helps to improve male function. If you cannot conceive a child for a long time, be sure to include fresh lemon juice in your diet. The studies have shown that lemons increase the amount of testosterone, thus reducing the percentage of male infertility. 100 gram serving of lemon contains 77% of the RDA of vitamin C.
READ ALSO: Is lemon good for the face?
If you do not like the taste of lemon and you cannot eat it, replace it with vitamin C in tablets. Besides vitamin C, citrus contains thiamine, it prevents the male disease. The research results have pleasantly surprised: in combination with vitamin C, thiamine increases sperm motility, which increases fertility.
Other health benefits of lemons for men:
- Cleans the intestines - citrus improves peristalsis and improves the functioning of the body, thus removing waste and toxins from the body.
- It prevents and dissolves stones in the gall bladder and kidneys. If you have chronic kidney disease and gall, before using consult your doctor.
- Protect your body from cancer, including cancer of the testicles.
- Adjusts the pressure - eating lemon juice regularly, you will notice that your blood pressure come to normal.
- Antibacterial properties - lemon copes with malaria bacteria, cholera, diphtheria, typhoid. It also helps to prevent a lot of infectious diseases.
- Helps to get rid of parasites. Worms live in everyone’s body, but few people suggest their presence. Due to the use of lemon juice, you can prevent and destroy the worms.
- Strengthen the heart and blood vessels. It is known that the cardiovascular system is much weaker in men than women’s bodies. That is why they have to be attentive to their health. To prevent problems with the heart and blood vessels it is recommended to eat lemons as often as possible.
How to use lemon for fertility?
The main condition - the juice must be fresh. You can add it in the water or salads, mixed with honey and cinnamon, or just drink.
For half an hour before breakfast, mix a glass of water with 1 tsp of lemon juice, if you want, add a little honey. Sip a drink on an empty stomach, repeat the procedure 2-3 times a week.
The negative aspects
Despite the usefulness of lemon juice in improving of the quality of sperm, it can also kill sperm. Why? The thing is that it has high acidity, which can negatively affect the quality of sperm. Therefore, we recommend using the juice in moderation, not too often, and in small quantities.
Recipe of the useful mixture
Thanks to it, you can not only protect yourself from disease, but also improve health. Mix 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice with 1 tsp of honey, add ½ tsp of cinnamon. Drink prepared mixture on an empty stomach, half an hour before meals. Repeat 2-3 times a week, that will be enough.
- READ ALSO: How to prevent infertility?