To whom can Kegel exercises be recommended? What additional devices can be used in doing these exercises? Read the article to learn more information about the most effective methodic for intimate health.
What are Kegel exercises?
It is necessary to get ready for forthcoming childbirth and its consequences as soon as possible. Therefore, any woman during pregnancy tries to treat her organism much more attentively than earlier. Sometimes only healthy food and psychological readiness for childbirth are not enough. Strengthening of muscular system has a special importance. It is muscles of a pelvic bottom, which are directly participating in labor activities. For this purpose, there are special exercises. This set of exercises for women was thought up by American gynecologist Arthur Kegel. For the first time, this method of training of muscles was tried in middle of XX century. However, it is considered the most popular and effective to this day.
Exercises are widespread not only among pregnant women. The complex is often used as prevention by women wishing to improve their intimate life.
Kegel's exercises advantages
- Such stimulation helps the woman to learn to manage her own muscles of small pelvis, thereby facilitating passing of child on birth channel. It is very important to be able to relax those muscles, which detain this process.
- Sometimes childbirth drags only because the woman does not know how exactly it is necessary to strain to promote pushing out a child. The women who are engaged in training of intimate muscles, practically have no tears of tissue after delivery, and childbirth activities are much less painful.
- Regular doing of exercises after delivery promotes the fastest recovery and allows returning to full-fledged sex life quicker.
- Some women face such unpleasant phenomenon as urine incontinence after delivery. One of the most effective methods of solution of this delicate problem is regular exercises of Kegel that in most cases prevents surgery.
- This set of exercises is also good prevention against hemorrhoids.
- Kegel's exercises interfere with development of some gynecologic diseases, inflammatory processes of small pelvis, and also general aging of tissues.
- Also indisputable benefit of exercises of Kegel is the fact that it is possible to do it without having special physical training, at any time and in any position: sitting, lying, and standing. Some women manage to be engaged in training of muscles of small pelvis even in the most unexpected situation, for example, standing in queue or in public transport.
Kegel exercises for men – advantages
- Kegel's gymnastics for men is referred on strengthening and intensifying of flexibility of muscles of pelvic bottom. They also have a series of important functions from the medical and sex point of view.
- Kegel's gymnastics for men can be recommended for prophylaxis of hemorrhoids after operation on prostate or as a way of improvement of control over bladder.
- Exercises developed by Kegel help to control a stream of urine and movement of penis. They not only will strengthen muscles, but also will enlarge inflow of blood, on which erection very depends on.
- Besides, Kegel's gymnastics has no negative side effects. It doesn't interact with medicinal preparations.
Kegel exercises with ball
In such type, balls of different weights are put into vagina, and kept thanks to force of muscles. Such exercises should be begun with easier exercise app, gradually replacing with ones having bigger weight.
If exercises are done under supervision of the doctor, determination of force of muscles thanks to the special device equipped with the sensor is possible. It allows tracing efficiency of gymnastics. Device is entered into vagina, at the same time the woman shall squeeze muscles of small pelvis as strongly as she can. To learn about rules of exercises in more detail, you can watch video of see pictures. It will help you to do everything right.
- READ ALSO: Can man be pregnant?