What are the most widespread symptoms of allergy on dairy products? Is it possible to treat allergy or it can be only prevented? Read the information below to find all answers on the questions.
What are allergy symptoms?
Allergy is a hyper-sensibility of an organism to any substance. Some chemical ingredient, wool, dust, or a microbe can be this substance. Today it is precisely established that the substances, which are formed in an organism can be allergens. They can be natural – proteins of the tissue, isolated from the system, which is responsible for immunity, and acquired – the proteins gaining alien properties from thermal, beam, chemical, bacterial, virus and other factors. For example, allergic reaction develops at arthritis and many other diseases. Now more than 85% of all population of our planet suffers from this disease. The allergy is an inadequate reaction of a human body to contact of allergen. Most often, an allergy is not treated. First of all, to make preventive actions successful, it is necessary to draw the correct conclusions about causes of illness. To distinguish allergic reaction of an organism in time, it is necessary to know its allergic symptomatology that it was possible to provide medical care to the allergic person in time and correctly. The allergy is an individual disease. One people have an allergy to pollen, others on dust, and somebody has an allergy to cats and other pets. Development of some infectious diseases can be followed by an allergy. In this case, the allergy is called an infectious allergy. Besides, the same allergens can cause various allergy symptoms in different people and at different times.
There are a huge number of various forms of an allergy. Therefore, symptoms of allergy are different too. It is very easy to confuse allergic symptoms with other diseases, which are similar on symptomatology that occurs daily in medical practice.
Different types of allergy symptoms in toddlers:
The respiratory allergy is shown after hitting of allergen in an organism during the breath. These allergens most often are different types of pollen or dust. Such allergens are called aeroallergens. Here it is possible to include an allergy of airways. Such allergy is shown in:
- Itch in a nose,
- Cold (or just watery nose),
- A severe cough,
- Rattles in lungs,
- Suffocation in certain cases.
- The main signs of this kind of an allergy are bronchial asthma and allergic rhinitis.
READ ALSO: What are remedies for fatty liver?
The dermatosis is followed by various rashes and irritations on skin. Different types of allergens, such as food, aeroallergens, cosmetics, household chemicals, and medicines can cause it.
Such allergy, as a rule, has the following symptoms:
- Reddening of skin,
- Rash similar to eczema,
- Severe hypostases.
Allergic conjunctivitis is also such display of an allergy, which affects organs of vision. It is allergic conjunctivitis. It is shown in signs:
- Burning in eyes,
- The increased lachrymation,
- Skin swellings around eyes.
It is rather often possible to meet such kind of an allergy as enteropathy, which begins to be shown owing to the use of any products or medicines. Such reaction happens because of allergic reaction of the digestive tract. This kind of an allergy has the following symptoms:
- Swelled lips.
Anaphylactic shock is the most dangerous type of an allergy. It can come for only several seconds or it can be necessary about five hours after hitting of allergen in an organism. The sting of an insect (it should be noted that it happens quite often) or medicines can provoke it. It is possible to distinguish anaphylactic shock on such signs as:
- Sharp short wind,
- Loss of consciousness,
- Emergence of rash on the whole body,
- Involuntary urination,
If the person has above-mentioned symptoms, it is necessary to call an ambulance immediately and to provide first aid. At anaphylactic shock, it is impossible to hesitate as it can lead to a lethal end. Display of an allergy is rather often confused to symptoms of catarrhal diseases. The distinction of banal cold and allergy is, first of all, that body temperature, as a rule, doesn't increase, and discharges from a nose remain liquid and transparent, similar to water. There is also a lot of sneezing.
Allergy symptoms in kids
- Allergic rhinitis. The symptoms are the long inflammation of the nose, causing cold, sneezing, and breath difficulties. It can have seasonal nature. It is most often observed at an allergy to pollen and household dust. It can lead to hypostasis in the difficult case.
- Small tortoiseshell. The signs are rashes on skin reminding stings of insects or a scorch by a nettle. Often they are followed with a severe itch. Most often, it meets at a food and contact allergy.
- Conjunctivitis. Allergic conjunctivitis is shown in puffiness and an itch of the upper and lower eyelid, a photophobia, and feeling of sand in eyes. There is both seasonal display of an allergy and year-round, for example, at the reaction to animals.
- Bronchial asthma. It is shown in breath difficulty, attacks of suffocation, and the exhausting cough. The child has a hard breath as airways are strongly narrowed. Often it is possible even to hear rattles and whistle at distance. If not to see a doctor in time, the disease can pass to a severe form.
What are milk allergy symptoms?
- abdominal distension,
- diarrhea – a liquid stool with a sour smell,
- Disgust for dairy products.
Are allergy symptoms contagious?
The allergy doesn't belong to a number of infectious diseases. Also, it isn't descended. The fact that close people have the same symptoms of an allergy, speaks only about the existence of the same harmful factors influencing the state of health: bad ecology, synthetic materials, improper feeding, etc.
- READ ALSO: Is obesity a disease?