Do you want to have healthy complexion? There are methods, which might be very useful. Read and learn new and effective tips.
Every girl wants to have a perfect skin. It is quite expensive to attend beauty salons very often, that’s why everyone is looking for a good and effective alternative. And there is one! Nowadays clear skin is possible without spending great sums of money!
How to get clear skin?
In fact, to have beautiful and healthy complexion is not that difficult, if you keep to everyday hygiene and follow the useful clear skin tips. Do the following things in order to make your skin look nice and clean:
Find out the type of your skin. It is the most important thing, as it influences the way you take care of it and the cosmetics you choose. There are the following types:
- dry (feels dry, itchy and sensitive, needs regular hydration),
- oily (it is liable to acne, clay masks are required),
- normal (not too dry and too oily, perfect variation).
The majority of people usually have two of those types.
- Water. It is advisable to drink enough liquid. It helps to remove all the possible toxins. Besides, it makes the effect of hydration, which is inevitable for your skin.
- Natural cleansers. If you buy preparations containing too many chemicals, they will probably harm your skin and make everything even worse. Organic cleansers are what you need. They are delicate and effective.
- Diet. Everything you eat will be shown on your face. That’s why try to consume healthy food with enough vitamins and minerals. It is possible to try a vegan style, for example, for a week. Thus, you will see the effect.
- Less makeup. It will have a bad influence in the long run. If you still require cosmetics, use natural and safe products.
- Away from the sun. If you stay too long under the sunrays, it might damage your skin. The greatest activity is in the middle of the day. Do not forget about the sunscreen!
- Physical activity. Exercises have wonderful effect. However, it is vital to wash your face after it; otherwise your pores might get clogged.
- Proper washing. Wash your face at least two times a day. Be accurate washing your makeup off. Start with cold water, then use cleanser and rinse with warm water.
- Organic tea. Drink it three times a day, as it helps to purify your blood.
- Apple cider vinegar. It has a long-term effect. Add a few drops into boiling water, cover your head with a towel and place your face for a few minutes over it. Lavender oil is good for such propose as well. Thus, your pores will open.
How to have clear skin at home?
Instead of going to expensive cosmetologists, try some of the clear skin home remedies. They are absolutely safe and, what is more, they are cheap. They include:
- Tea tree oil. It is an outstanding thing for your skin and hair. It soothes and boasts anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. It is often prescribed as a medicine. So, you’d better consult the doctor about possible reactions on it.
- Lemon juice. It is able to clear skin naturally. There is much citric acid in them, so it helps fighting against acne and other problems. In order to avoid irritation, mix it with a bit of water.
- Aloe. This plant is just a universal remedy. It has anti-bacterial effect and fights against all the inflammations. Put fresh aloe on your face and you will be surprised with the obtained result! For an appropriate clear skin care, aloe is essential.
- Ice. It is able to reduce any kind of redness on your face. Besides, it will look fresher. Ice can also heal pimples.
- Salt and water. The mask made of them is a good medicine for breakouts. Salt is actually able to protect your skin from dirt and bacteria. The cost is amusingly small as well.
All those methods are great. You can use several of them. But remember that the problems will not disappear in one day. Everything demands some time. We are sure that the results will be magnificent if to keep following our advices.
- READ ALSO: How to bleach the skin?