How to lose weight fast? Do you want to lose 10-15 pounds just in one week? What is the most effective diet plan? Read this article and in one week you will reach amazing results!
It is possible to lose 10 pounds in a week if you apply some efforts. Try seven-day diet plan, which is healthy and effective!
The only things you need for this diet are healthy, fresh food from your local market. It is all about losing weight by controlling your food intake. You will lose weight and also notice some positive effects on your skin and digestive system. Don’t use any pills or additional supplements!
One very important rule: Put your scale away for the week. Don’t weigh yourself for the entire seven days of the diet. The reason for this is to focus on how much better you feel rather than on the number of pounds you lose. At day seven you can pull out your scale and step aboard to see how many pounds have come off.
So here is the diet plan for seven days:
• Day One. Eat any kind of fruit, except bananas
Preferred fruits for day one are watermelon, apples, and any kind of citrus fruit.
• Day Two: eat any type of vegetables, raw or boiled
This day you should eat all the vegetables you want. You can eat them alone, in a salad, or boiled with spices.
• Day Three: combine fruits and vegetables, raw or boiled
On day three you should combine fruits and vegetables from days two and one.
• Day Four: milk, bananas, and low-cal soup
Day four can be tough because it's the middle of the diet program, but you are nearly halfway there! Today's menu includes milk, bananas, and soup with low calories. The recipe of the soup is following.
Take 23 ounces water, one onion, cut into rings, two green chiles, three tomatoes, one cabbage, two lettuce leaves, one carrot. Then mix all ingredients together and boil for five minutes, add salt and pepper to taste.
• Day Five: combine fruits, vegetables, and rice
You are more than half-way through and the target is not far away. You may already feel that you have lost some weight.
This day's menu also includes tomatoes, which are key to chemical breakdown and losing weight.
• Day Six: vegetables and rice
This day you need to eat vegetables, rice and the salads and soup you made on days two and four.
• Day Seven: rice, soup, and salad
You made it! Continue to eat as you did on day six: rice with vegetables, soup, and salad.
Some important issues
• Different people get different results following this diet. Medical conditions can play a big role in weight gain or loss. It is important to understand any medical conditions you may have before going on a diet. Many different issues can lead to abnormal weight gain, including thyroid issues. Mental health issues can also lead to weight gain or loss.
• If you are hungry and light-headed before bed, eat some fruit, take a five-minute walk, sit down for about ten minutes, and then go to bed.
• Alcohol is not allowed on this diet
• You can continue the diet for two weeks if you want. Then take a break for a few days and continue again for another two weeks as you wish.
• Sugar-free gum is allowed.
• Don't be too disappointed if you don't lose all ten pounds. Every body and metabolism are different. Do be careful, however, to follow the diet exactly. Don't eat less food than is recommended in your effort to lose weight as that will throw off the diet's chemistry.
• You can substitute the rise with a potato, quinoa, or millet.
• If you mess up or cheat a little, just repeat the day and continue from there.
• You can do this diet even if you are fasting for Ramadan. However, you will have to spread your meals out. Drink cold water at 4 a.m. Wait for 15 to 20 minutes and eat a big meal with the foods on that day's menu. Then at seven p.m. when you can break your fast, drink another glass of cold water and wait for 15 to 20 minutes. Eat another meal. Repeat through the evening, eating small meals until bedtime.