Doctors keep saying that women should avoid wearing tight panties. But why is it bad for women to wear tight panties? Read our article and find out the answer.
For most real ladies panties are a must-have, whether they are tight or loose, depending on personal tastes. However, recent scientific studies have proved that tight panties are extremely damaging for women to wear.
What makes tight panties so harmful for women`s health?
- Tight panties disturb the lymphatic system which is responsible for removal of various wastes from your body. Therefore, such type of underwear does not allow all toxic being properly removed from the body.
- Tight panties can cause vaginal blister. Tight pants coupled with tense jeans especially when worn without underwear can be very dangerous for every woman. If you like lacy panties please make sure that its crotch area is made of cotton.
- Wearing tight panties during pregnancy is strictly prohibited as excessive pressure caused by tight panties can prevent the fetus from developing properly in the womb.
- Recent investigations have also proved that wearing tight panties causes irritating effect of the tight material against the skin. When a woman is wearing tight panties during the whole day, the panties material rubs against the urethra, thus, causing irritation. Such irritated areas can as well cause infection.
- Doctors also do not recommend that you wear tight panties in warm weather. The reason is that sweating united with the close material contact against the skin will guarantelly produce an ideal environment for a vaginal yeast infection.
What do gynecologists say?
Gynecologists have always been protesting against the fact that women wear synthetic panties. Though they are cheaper and more practical, but have plenty of harmful qualities.
Lingerie made of synthetics is an ideal environment for germs that cause various kinds of inflammation. Panties made of this material irritate delicate intimate places with the help of chemical and mechanical means. Therefore, high-quality underwear should be made of microfiber or natural fabrics.
The permissible percent of synthetics in quality underwear should not exceed 10%. Natural fabrics pass the air very well, do not react chemically with the natural secretions, and also have a neutral effect on the mucous membrane and skin of intimate places.
Underwear shape has a direct impact on the state of women's health. Gynecologists allow wearing a thong for not more than 2 hours a day, but not every day. Thong does not recommend itself very well, because it has a traumatic effect on private parts. In addition, a thin strip of this type of panties is a carrier of intestinal microflora to the vagina.
Tanga and bikini have a very narrow side pieces. This violates the microcirculation of blood flow in that area.
Doctors recommend that women, who care about their health, wear panty slips. This is the most successful model of lingerie. Seams in this type of panties never touch delicate areas.
When buying lingerie, you should pay attention to the shape and material of panties. Choosing the right size, you should also try to buy only panties made of natural materials. In such underwear you will immediately look sexier. What is the most important factor – your underwear will never harm your health.
READ ALSO: Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties?