What are the best natural ways to remove rust naturally? How can soda help you to get rid of rust spots on clothes? Read the information below to learn the easiest way to remove rust fast.
How to remove rust naturally?
Most of us had to face a metal corrosion problem – rust. The rusted locks, door loops, and bolts are not only unattractive but also are almost unsuitable to use. So how to remove rust? There is a set of specialized means for the fight against metal corrosion, there are a lot of natural products and house recipes, which should be adopted in the fight against a rust! The easiest and reliable way to avoid the emergence of rust is a painting of a surface, which not only will add color to your interior, but also will create the layer protecting metal from the impact of moisture and oxygen. For the maximum result, adopt several simple recommendations:
- Before starting painting, remove layers of old paint from a surface by means of the pallet and process rusty sites with the grinding machine or a special paper.
- Degrease a surface.
- Cover a metal surface with the anticorrosive primer corresponding to a certain type of metal.
- Begin painting, having chosen the days when the temperature will reach about +30 degrees Celsius to avoid a moisture entry under a paint covering.
- Both oil and enamel paint will be suitable for work, but it is necessary to pay attention to its thermal stability and protective properties. To avoid a moisture entry, carefully paint it with the roller and process remote sites with a brush.
- It is also possible to use the soil-enamel preventing formation of rust and protecting the surface.
How to remove rust stains from toilet bowl naturally?
If you didn't manage to take timely preventive measures, use natural ingredients, which will help you to remove rust naturally and to prevent its repeated emergence:
- Vinegar is the most popular ingredient in the fight against rust. It is simple and effective in use. It is worth applying it in the pure form. Acetic acid won't give the desirable result.
- Small objects as, for example, nails or bolts, are possible to be shipped entirely in the reservoir with vinegar. When you see that flakes of rust begin to lag behind a surface, take out a subject from vinegar, rinse with water and wipe dry.
How to remove rust from clothes naturally?
- Soda is not the less effective product in the fight against rust. It can be rubbed on a surface in a dry form or in a special solution. Mix a soda tablespoon with a teaspoon of water and accurately apply the paste on the damaged surface. In 15-20 minutes remove solution with a piece of dry fabric and, if it is necessary, repeat the procedure.
- Salt, soda, and lemon juice are the ingredients, which for certain will be in an arsenal of any housewife and will help you to get rid of metal corrosion traces.
- Mix a half of a teaspoon of salt or soda with a tablespoon of lemon juice and apply the solution on the damaged surface, then get wet with a dry rag. This remedy not only will save your metal objects from rusty outgrowths, but also will leave pleasant aroma of citruses.
- For cleaning of the strong rusted surfaces, try to use a solution of 50 g of lactic acid and 100 ml of vaseline oil. Apply it on a surface, leave for 10-15 minutes, and then wipe a dry rag.
- READ ALSO: How to remove black underarms?