«Home

Are we likely to have more female than male in the world?

Female are always more than male in every gathering. The population of the world is dominated by female. Out of ten babies born on the same day 80% are female while the remaining 20% are male.

Avatar
Newbie
3 answers

It is suggested that male military involvement should be drastically checked to ameliorate the situation at hand.Technology should be employ in war rather than further decrease of male population through war.

0
Avatar
Newbie

It is a natural phenomenon beyond the control of man.

0
Avatar
Newbie

The record is clear indications that the world will always have higher proportion of female population than the male.

0
Avatar
Newbie
Your answer
Add image

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.