How many dollars does Pastor Enoch Adeboye receive for his activity? How many universities did he support? Read the information below to learn more interesting facts about one of the greatest pastors in Nigeria.
Enoch Adeboye is a popular Nigerian pastor. He was born on the 2nd of March 1942. This year he is already 74. For his long life, he has managed to achieve a lot of goals and become one on the richest pastors in the world. Especially for you we have found the most interesting and surprising facts about Enoch Adeboye’s life and biography.
- He has degree on mathematics at Nsukka university of Nigeria. In a consequence, he has received degree of the doctor of philosophy and applied mathematics at university of Lagos, and also worked as lecturer on mathematics at universities of Lagos and Ilorin.
- After accession to RCCG in 1973, he began to work. The pastor translated sermons from Yoruba language into English.
- In 1981, Adeboye was appointed as General Supervisor of church, having taken the place of Papa Akindayomi, who died in previous year. Within three years, he worked there continuing to give lectures in Ilorin. Then he has refused a position at university to preach full time.
- He has provided 4 Nigerian universities recently: Obafemi Awolowo university, University of Lagos, University of Ibadan, Professorial chairs in Mathematics to the grant of 50 Million Naira.
- He is the national president of RCF (partnership of religions in all campuses in Nigeria), which is under protection of Christ the Redeemer's Ministry (CRM), where he serves as the founder and the president.
- In 2008, he became one of fifty most influential people in the world according to the Newsweek magazine. Enoch Adeboye’s net worth is one of the largest of all Nigerian pastors – about 55 million dollars. It allows the pastor to have 188 houses in 188 different countries. As Enoch says, he is “richer than Bill Gates”, which isn’t true, of course.
- Details of Pastor Enoch Adeboye private jet are also known. He is married to Foluke Adeboye. The woman is also a pastor. The couple has 4 children – three boys and one girl.
- He has National and International awards For his popular pastor Enoch Adeboye messages.
- READ ALSO: Pastor who killed his wife