Have you ever thought about the purpose of cuddle? This article will reveal all the reasons to hug someone and will tell you everything about cuddle benefits.
Hugs are very useful for health
All the life, almost every day we need to embrace somebody. We hug our friends and relatives, embrace partners at a meeting, and after separation we are hugging each other in order to express our joy or other emotions. It is believed - people who are willing to cuddle you want to experience the feeling of security, love and satisfaction.
• Embrace contribute to a feeling of security of the person
• The mental health of any person is connected with the tactile satisfaction of needs
• stimulates the central nervous system;
• strengthens immunity system;
• increases level of hemoglobin in the blood;
• brain hypothalamus emits a blood hormone - oxytocin, which leads to good health and a positive attitude to the world.
Parents are encouraged to hugging their small children as often as possible - this will help them develop better mentally and physically. A child, who received little affection at a tender age, may have later mental health problems and mental abnormalities.