Thinkers tend to be firm, cool, reserved, analytical, and are convinced by logical reasoning.
If you are a Thinker, you make decisions based primarily on objective and impersonal criteria--what makes the most sense and what is logical.
• You value truth.
• You are driven by your rational mind.
• You use logic in making decisions.
• You consider other people's reasoning.
• You notice wrong reasoning.
• You are cool, reserved, and independent.
• You tend to see flaws.
• You are fair.
• You are honest, direct, and objective.
• You are naturally critical.
• You choose truthfulness over tactfulness.
• You deal with people firmly, as needed.
• You use justice in dealing with others.
• You are motivated by achievement.
• You seek respect.
Feelers tend to be sensitive, empathetic, and are compelled by extenuating circumstances and a constant search for harmony.
If you are a Feeler, you make decisions based primarily on your personal values and how you feel about the choices.
• You value harmony.
• You consider other people's emotions.
• You are warm, friendly, gentle, and personal with people.
• You like to please others; show appreciation.
• You use mercy with others.
• You like to deal with people compassionately.
• You choose tactfulness over truthfulness.
• You live by your passionate heart.
• You tend to take things personally.
• You get your feelings hurt easily.
• You want to avoid arguments and conflicts.
• You notice when people need support.
• You are motivated by being appreciated.