Can you work for your country without money and fame,
Grant me the sweetness of recognition from other people, sense of self-satisfaction, or money that allows us to sustain living in this materialistic and capitalism-main-streamed world.(depends on which part of the world you live in)
personally i cannot work for my country without money or fame.
I think you have to be highly motivated(sometimes "love" can be the substitute for that), to be able to work without money or fame for your country unconditionally. I am sure some people are capable of doing so, i think that such people inclined(or adopt themselves to be) extremists, with self-conscious issues in certain way. It would be a hard work. Just my opinion.
I will say yes but with conditions attached.
1. If our leaders are not currupt, I can't be working and another reaping to his pocket alone at the expence of others.
2. If they are mindful of the citizenry.
3. If they appreciate my kind gesture.
4. If they will respect me and give me a free hand to operate without fear or favour.
5. If they will allow me to have just a boss.
6. If they will respect the rule of law.
7. if they will consider the average citizen or low income earner.
8. If rural areas will be developed.
9. If they will welcome my suggestions.