One of the most common problems for people of any age is to avoid frizzy hair, especially on very humid days. Having frizzy hair can happen for several reasons. The most common reason is a lack of hydration, but other among causes are stress, excessive use of hair dyes, or naturally dry hair.
Many people envy those who by nature has curly hair. Especially often it occurs in women. But today, the fashion for some reason has become a different, and women are actively trying to straighten out their curls. Girls feel that they look sloppy and unkempt, as their hair is not subject to the blowing dry and sticking out in all directions. In fact, although it's hard to cope with unruly curls, curly hair can be considered a true gift of nature.
Previously, women tried to curl a straight hair by any means, and natural curls were highly valued. But fashion is changeable, as well as female tastes. Probably, to please beautiful ladies very carefully at all times. If curly hair cared right, it would always look great and straighten them you would not want.
Cope with unruly hair is difficult, but possible. The rewards for wasting your time will an elegant and luxurious image of healthy hair . While there are many products available in cosmetics stores against curly hair, you can also take advantage of the natural and homemade recipes. Here we have some tips to help you avoid curly hair. So how to treat frizzy hair fast with natural products?
Ten best ways to get rid of frizzy hair at home fast
1. Choose hair products of high quality. Try not to spare any expense. Some products are specially made for frizzy hair but be sure to avoid those, which contain alcohol.
2. Always wash your hair with warm or cold water, never use hot water because it can dry your hair even more.
3. After washing, be sure to towel your hair and apply a moisturizer before styling and let it air dry.
4. Do not use accessories such as ties and clips, because they can damage and break the hair strands. In addition, it is recommended not to stretch too much your hair, and it is better to wear it loosen.
5. Better use wooden brushes, such brushes as plastic or metal can produce more static electricity, which will do harm to your hair.
6. Avoid using curling irons and hair dryers. If you must use a hair dryer, use it sparingly and always keep it 12 inches away from the scalp.
7. Try not to wash your hair every day because it opens the pores and the primary cause of frizzy hair.
Home remedies to get rid of frizzy curly hair
- You can use mashed ripe banana and add a tablespoon of lemon juice and a tablespoon of sunflower oil. Mix it well and then apply it on your hair. Leave the mixture for about half an hour and then wash your hair as usual, but do not use a hair dryer, it is advisable to leave it "air dry."
- Mix a quarter of a cup of olive oil with a raw egg. Apply the mixture on the hair after washing. Leave it with the mixture for 30 minutes and wash your hair again. Olive oil is a great emollient that helps moisturize the hair while eggs contain lecithin, which is an amino acid used to repair tissues and create new cells.
- Mix the mashed banana with an avocado pulp. Apply the paste on wet hair and leave it for 20 or 30 minutes before rinsing. Wash your hair as usual. Bananas contain a lot of antioxidants that help repair hair, and avocados contain fatty acids that are ideal for nourishing your hair.
- Mix one cup of homemade or usual mayonnaise with half of one avocado. Apply on the hair and leave it for at least half an hour. Then wrap your head with a wet towel and cover it with a plastic bag or shower cap. Wash your hair as usual 20 minutes after.
- Rub a raw egg in your, massage well into the scalp and areas that are particularly problematic. Leave it for 15 minutes before washing with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
How to treat frizzy hair with natural products
- Mix half of a cup of apple vinegar with a quart of water and shake well. Massage the mixture on dry hair before washing. This is a natural alternative way to other treatments and not only helps eliminate curly hair, but also adds shine to the hair.
- Use any natural or essential oil such as coconut oil or almond oil. These will nourish the hair and make it smell very delicious. Wash your hair normally and when it is semi-dry, put a few drops of oil on the hair and scalp.
- Olive oil is another option that may be more readily available to use if you already have it at home.
- Massage the hair with an addition of one tablespoon of pure honey. It is an excellent natural conditioner and has a very sweet smell. You can also mix it with essential oils and apply the mixture on the hair, leaving it for 10 minutes. After any treatment, rinse the hair with cold water and then wash it as usual.
- You can even use carbonated water or baking soda. After washing, your hair gives a final rinse with hot carbonated water.
- Mix one cup of yogurt with a medium-large cucumber. Apply this on the hair and left it for about half an hour. Rinse with warm water, untangling the hair with your fingers.
- Combine a cup of coconut milk, two tablespoons of honey and two tablespoons of olive oil. Add the mashed pulp of one avocado. This mask is very nutritious for hair, apply it once, leave for about 30 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. Then wash your hair as usual.
- Mix a can of coconut cream with four tablespoons of lemon juice. While the hair is clean and dry, apply this mask and cover your hair with a shower cap for at least one hour to allow the ingredients to produce their effect. Wash the hair with your regular shampoo and conditioner. Repeat this process two times a week.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to a tablespoon of your favorite conditioner. You can do this every time you wash your hair.
READ ALSO: Top 5 the most charming box braids styles
The things mentioned above are just some of the things you should do to your hair will be better protected. Also, you make sure you use only hair products that do not contain products that can dry your hair completely.
If your hair is very curly, you can directly solve the problem, making a ponytail or bun. This is the easiest way for you if you do not have much time and need to go through your day without worrying about your hair. You can also think of other hairstyles, but you realize that sometimes this is not an appropriate way out.
- READ ALSO: How to curl relaxed hair without heat?