What are the best quotes of all times which will inspire you for the whole day? Find out top 50 quotes here!
Quotes are a really powerful tool for self-improvement and inspiration. We have collected the best 50 quotes which will definitely animate you. We advise you to choose those which you like most and plaster them on the noticeboard near your work desk. You can change the quotes regularly when you feel like that. So every day when you raise your head, you will see them in front of you. It is an excellent reminder of who you are and how you should think.
1. The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score. (Bill Copeland)
2. When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. (John Lennon)
3. The person who says something is impossible should not interrupt the person who is doing it.
4. Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. (Winston Churchill )
5. Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door. ( Coco Chanel)
6. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. (Napoleon Hill)
7. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. (Florence Nightingale)
8. Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other. (Brian Tracy)
9. If what you’re doing is not your passion, you have nothing to lose.
10. The sky has never been the limit. We are our own limits. It’s then about breaking our personal limits and outgrowing ourselves to live our best lives.
11. To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are.
12. Confidence comes not from always being right but not fearing to be wrong.
13. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. (Chinese Proverb)
14. Eighty percent of success is showing up. (Woody Allen)
15. Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you. (Grace Coddington)
16. I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends. (Abraham Lincoln)
17. Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
18. There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. (Thich Nhat Hanh)
19. You will succeed because most people are lazy. (Shahir Zag)
20. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. (Lao Tzu)
21. Genius is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration. (Thomas Edison)
22. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. (Robert Frost)
23. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. (Helen Keller)
24. A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there.
25. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. (Steve Jobs)
26. Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow. (Helen Keller)
27. There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way. (Christopher Morley)
28. The power of imagination makes us infinite. (John Muir)
29. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. (Zig Ziglar)
30. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. (Lao Tzu)
31. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. (Anne Frank)
32. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. (Mark Twain)
33. Make each day your masterpiece. (John Woode)
34. Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. (Christopher Reeve)
35. Don’t count the days, make the days count. (Muhammad Ali)
36. Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being. (Kevin Kruse)
37. Never apologize for having high standards. People who really want to be in your life will rise up to meet them. ( Ziad K. Abdelnour)
38. The mind is everything. What you think you become. (Buddha)
39. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. (Maya Angelou)
40. The best revenge is massive success. (Frank Sinatra)
41. Either you run the day, or the day runs you. (Jim Rohn)
42. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (Albert Einstein)
43. I never dream of success. I worked for it. ( Estee Lauder)
44. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. –Alice Walker
45. An unexamined life is not worth living. (Socrates)
46. Fall seven times and stand up eight. (Japanese Proverb)
47. Life is about making an impact, not making an income. (Kevin Kruse)
48. Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right. (Henry Ford)
49. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. (Arthur Ashe)
50. Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. (Confucius)