WHAT MAKES U AN "AFRICAN"
1. You remove wrapper from your gifts carefully, so that you can reuse the wrapper.
2. You call a person you've never met before uncle or aunt.
3. More than 90% of the music CD's and cassettes in your home are illegal copies
4. Your garage is always full of stuff because you never throw anything away, just in case you need it someday.(a gum boot without a partner and the baby walker - aby's now 12 and you are 48)
5. You have a collection of miniature shampoo bottle from your stays at hotels. (Go cool, Sweet heart, African pride, )
6. You have almost always carried overweight baggage when traveling by plane.
7. If a store has a limit on the quantity of a product, then each member of the family will join separate queues to purchase the maximum quantity possible. (sugar, soap, rice, cooking fat etc during old good days)
8. All children have annoying nicknames.
9. Nobody in your family informs you that they are coming over for a visit. (Uncle, wife, sis-in-law, two nephews and a neighbour) have camped at home.
10. You stuff your pockets with, mints and toothpicks at restaurants. ( Murray mints, wrappers, and salt shakers!)
11. Your mother has a minor disagreement with her sister and does not talk to her for 10 years.
12. You only make telephone calls at a cheaper rate at night (especially beepers). If possible you will finish calling at Office.
13. You never have less than 20 people to meet you at the airport or see you off even if it is a local flight.
14. You keep changing your Internet Service Provide because the first month is free. (I know some people O!, )
15. Office supplies mysteriously find their way to your home. (Yes, staple machine, office pins, punch machine, cello tapes, post-its, A-4 papers, etc.)
16. When you are young, your parents buy you clothes and shoes at least two sizes too big so that they would last longer.
17. A bunch of Rolled Soft papers found at your home, seems gathered from Office and Restaurants.
Note: Pass it on to other Africans, so they can know what truly makes them African.