I have an answer for you! If you want to find out how to use tea tree oil, read this article!
If the mosquito bites do not cause itching, the spots after the mosquito bites quickly disappear without a trace. But more often, it seems to you that without scratching the bite, get rid of the itch is not possible. The more you scrub the place of a mosquito bite, the more it itches, and the more you want to scratch again. This is the closed circle! Despite the fact that your skin eventually will cease to suffer, dark spots remain on the site of the bite. Getting rid of the traces of a mosquito bite is the grave problem of the disposal of any defects of the skin, and, regardless of the treatment, it takes time and patience.
The reason of dark spots
The formation of spots on the skin is due to increased synthesis of melanin pigment during skin inflammation. The color change after inflammation and is temporary in nature. Spots disappear with time. However, the intensity of the spot color and the timing of his disappearance depend on the depth of penetration of inflammation. Usually, dark spots disappear within a year without treatment. But remember that it depends on the characteristics of the skin.
Tea tree oil for skin
Is tea tree oil good for mosquito bites? Tea tree oil has the strongest antiseptic and anti-inflammatory action primarily. Also, tea tree oil accelerates the regeneration of skin cells, and it can be used as a means against dark spots. An interesting fact is that the essential oil of tea tree acts exclusively on a diseased skin, improves the growth and renewal of its cells.
Also, tea tree oil is an excellent preservative for cosmetic compositions. It effectively prevents colonization of bacterial agents. Tea tree oil is indispensable in dermatology: bacterial and fungal infections, psoriasis, impetigo, lice.
Dark spots on the skin are often a violation of skin pigmentation. You can try to lighten them using the following whitening homemade mask. I recommend a simple but very effective recipe:
- Tea oil helps lighten spots after bites. Tea tree oil uses either in pure form or in combination with lemon or lavender oil (components are taken in the ratio 1:1). Every day, you should wipe dark spots with the oil.
- Essential oils to remove all traces of skin inflammation can also be used independently. For example, it helps get rid of dark spots alternately rubbing the damaged areas of skin oil with rosemary and tea tree, several times throughout the day.
- Also, you can use a mixture of tea tree oil, avocado, lavender and lemon juice (all ingredients are taken in equal parts), stains in this case quickly pass.
- To skin, whitening can also be used cosmetic oil. You will need to mix ten drops of tea tree essential oil and 30 ml of olive oil. The resulting mixture was put on the affected skin and leaves it to dry completely. These procedures best done before bedtime. If you feel an intense burning sensation on the skin, you have to remove the remaining oil from the skin using a napkin.
!!! However, you should not abuse the essential oils. In large quantities, essential oils can exert too much influence on the nervous system and even provoke a rise in pressure. Well, the amount should be minimal, just to slightly lubricate places of spots.
How to apply the tea tree oil after mosquito bites?
Tips how to use tea tree oil is necessary to study in advance. This will help prepare it properly and to avoid side effects. First, you need to buy it at the pharmacy, and then try out at home.
- Indications: oily, problematic, pigmented, withered, tired skin, unhealthy complexion, acne.
- Contraindications: epilepsy, mental disorders, hypersensitivity, allergic reaction to odors, hypertension. You need to test the oil before use. Make sure how to react your skin.
- Do not apply tea tree oil on your face in the concentrated and pure form. Diluting it with other ingredients is necessary.
- Dosage is calculated by drops, not by spoons.
- The essential oil cannot stand high temperatures. You can combine it with warm components, and it is allowed, but with hot - in no case.
- The oil was applied to the massage lines, do not need to rub.
- Active action time is about 15 to 30 minutes.
- It will be sufficient then only wash with warm water, but without the use of cosmetic products
- Tea tree oil is perfectly combined with the following essential oils: rosewood, bergamot, geranium, pine, cloves, cinnamon, lavender, nutmeg and cones of spruce.
How to get rid of fleas on dogs using tea tree oil?
Fleas are tiny blood-sucking parasites, which can cause serious problems for your pets - from a pure itching skin to infectious diseases. Fleas are extremely hardy and can multiply rapidly. In addition, if your dog is infected by fleas, these parasites can spread throughout the home. Although there are many different commercial powders, shampoos, and sprays for removing fleas in dogs, many people prefer to use natural home remedies. These remedies are an effective and cheap way to get rid of fleas your dog without chemical exposure. Tea tree oil is irreplaceable remedies for dogs
If you prefer to make your own shampoo at home to fight fleas in dogs, you should read the following recipe below. Our final mix will be similar to the oil or a soap solution - let's call it shampoo.
The basis is an ordinary soap base, and this may be, for example, liquid soap. You will need to calculate how much soap base with the calculation on the length and amount of wool your dog.
Recipe №1. In equal proportions to the soap base add the following three oils: Cedar, lavender, eucalyptus (you can also add tea tree oil)
Recipe №2. As a basis, we take all the same soap mass and add to it three oils: Essential cedar, lavender, tea tree oil. Equal proportions.
Recipe №3. Lavender oil, citronella, tea tree oil can be used without a soap base and with it.
Recipe №4. Сedar oil, eucalyptus and tea tree oil stir in the soap base
Also, you can use this method. Essential oils of tea tree, lavender, eucalyptus, cedar wood, citronella, lemon repel fleas. These oils can be used alone or mixed. You can add a few drops of oil in water or a conventional shampoo when bathing your pet.
You can also mix a glass of water and a few drops of essential oil in a spray bottle and spray the mixture on the dog coat after a bath or on dry dog skin every couple of days. If you drip a few drops of essential oil on a handkerchief and tie it around the dog's neck, it will be the collar from fleas. This flea repellent will work within a few days. After that, you will need to wash the handkerchief and add a new batch of oil.
If your dog is constantly itching, you can see a solution in this article: How to get rid of fleas on dogs?