You are in a relationship and you get pregnant. It is unwanted and you are not ready for it, you know you can't possibly afford a baby.
1. Do you keep it? - out of morality / religion?
2. Do you abort it?, you believe Abortion actually empowers women, and you choose to not have a baby till you are ready. (unfortunately, contraception aint 100% pregnancy proof, so i wont want smart-Bottom responses telling me u should have used a condom)
3. If you heard a girlfriend of urs had an abortion, woul u look at her differently?, or would u still treat her same?
1. Would you allow your babe to commit abortion?, or would you leave it up to her?
2. Would it affect your relationship in any way or at any stage?
3. Also, if you met a girl u liked and started dating her, and then she told you she'd had an abortion in the past. Would it taint your view of her?, or make u think 'less' of her as a person?
PS i ain't expecting a full scale confession from anyone. So you don't have to have gone through it yourself. Just opinions.