What is Bromance?
Unlike MAN CRUSH which is a one-sided feeling one guy for another, BROMANCE is described as. . .
1) The intense love shared between heterosexual males.
2) A close relationship between two bros to such a point where they start to seem like a couple.
3) This bond is normally only shared between two males that have a deeper understanding of each other, in a way no woman could ever realize.
4) Guys in Bromance don’t have a problem saying “I love you” to each other because they know the words can be said in a totally non-sexual way.
5) Guys in Bromance don’t have a problem going on man dates.
What is Man date?
1) It is two guys meeting for the kind of outing a straight man might reasonably arrange with a woman.
2) Dining together across a table without the aid of a television is a man date
3) Taking a walk in the park together is a man date;
4) Attending an ordinary move (i.e nothing overtly manly or chick flick) is a man date.
What is NOT Man date
1) Eating at a bar is not man date
2) Going for a jog is not man date
3) Going to see your favorite team play is not man date.
Guys, are you man enough for BROMANCE?
Ladies how would you feel about a guy BROMANCE?
Again Bromantics are NOT GAY.