Approved or Disapproved?
This does not mean startling up petty little fight or doing something drastic to brew up a fight.
Okay, this is what I think, I think it's healthy for a relationship because it makes one notice the imperfections of their others and it prepares one for marriage. You begin to ask yourself, can I deal with this? Is this right or wrong?
And also, I heard on NL, that after an argument comes reconciliation comes hot steamy sex.
Reasons why arguments and (fights) are good for your relationship
1. The aftermath and forgiving scene is heartwarming, or can be sometimes.
2. Helps strengthen your relationship
3. Prepares you for marriage
4. reveals your partners imperfections
5. Does he/she stays and listen to your side of th ecoin or does he/she just walk off?
6. communication skills