Does tongue kissing come natural or are there special techniques required?
Kissing sure do come naturally when you are attraced to the person you want to kiss. Yes, it's okay one understands the basic kissing skills before proceeding to a more advanced kissing techniques and styles of kissing. The basic is first to know how to kiss which means you are not to:
1. Do not bite your partners mouth or try to chew off thier tongue.
2. Have a clean breath which is mandatory.
3. Be confident and relax.
4. Do not have too much expectations, as per thinking that kissing your partner will land both of you in bed.
5. Stick to the basics if you are not a pro kisser and don't be anxious to want to display kissing skills that you don't know.
6. If you are smart, perform copycat kiss with your partner, meaning copy what your partner does and repeat the kiss in the same manner.
These are the basic one has to learn before jumping to more juicy kissing skills and as for the other kissing techniques like:
Sip kiss and so on as there are many, one only have to learn and practise.
I know some of you may be wondering what are all these types of kissing techniques for, what are they all about, why so many and so on? Well if you guys want a detail explanation you can visit my kissing site at http://KissnRomance.blogspot.com for more sizzling tips.
yes, it comes natural. . .but the kissing gets better when you feel the vibes running down your spleen when he touches you, when he looks into your eys and you see what you though was impossible, when with great delicacy he captures your head and puff that sweet smell of his breath (depends on the person) into your ears and you feel slightly ticklish and yet at same time, sensual. . .then you're ready to turn your head to him and begin your savage escapade. . . hmmm, yes o, very natural if you feel for him. . .that tingling feeling