I have been married for over 10 years, but recently my wife told me that she does not love me. Even worse, she said she had never loved me and worst of all she said that of all the men she has been intimate with in her life (she listed them – and painfully enough I know them too because she double dated with each of them during our courtship) I am the only one who does not satisfy her or give her pleasure. That in fact I have never given her an heavenly feeling yet all these guys have.
Before you say that she is merely being spiteful, she was saying all this with flood of tears and anguish. As you can imagine, it was equally extremely painful for me to her such words. The anguish can never be expressed in words and I do not wish my worst enemy to hear such words.
Naturally, I asked the following questions:
1. But how did it come to this?
2. But we have been married for over 10 years, when exactly did you begin to feel this way?
3. Why did you proceed to the wedding
4. Why did proceed to have children with me
5. Why didn’t you end it soon enough
, answers she gave to these questions to follow.