How mistrust can lead to divorce? What are the most widespread mistakes in family life, making which the person destroys the family? Read the article to find all answers about it.
Unfortunately, trying to construct strong relations, we sometimes make fatal flaws without realizing it. Because of them, everything fails. Marriage doesn't maintain and goes to pieces. How not to allow parting with a darling person? For a start, it is necessary to know what things are capable of splitting your love.
8 marriage mistakes that lead to divorce
- Mistrust is one of the most widespread marriage mistakes that lead to divorce. Without mutual trust, any relations won't survive. If people living together and furthermore loving each other constantly doubt words of the partner, then both of them cease to feel assured. It becomes uncomfortable for them. It goes from the psychology of people. A person whom you can trust has always to be with you. If you have the mistrust to words and the spouse's acts, you house gradually turns into the cold common living place.
- Disrespect is also included in the list of common mistakes in marriage. Life and time destroy love in a family, but in addition, there is a friendship, understanding, assistance, and respect. If you don't respect your soul mate, it is equivalent that you don't respect yourself. It is unpleasant to any person when he or she is treated incorrectly, but if it is done by the loved one, then it is twice heavier. Families, in which there is no patience, acceptance of the partner and pride of him or her, quickly break up and give the bad example to their kids.
- Lack of personal space. Of course, the husband and the wife are the whole. But at the same time, everyone is individual, with own interests, everyone has friends with whom it is more interesting to communicate than to another. It doesn't mean at all that after marriage each of spouses has no own life, and you should spend all free time together. In this case, you will quickly be tired from each other. There should be personal space and time. The person sometimes needs to be alone, understand the feelings, to rummage in the soul. If to be together all the time, then glut with the relations will come after some interval. They will cease to be of great value. Therefore, nothing terrible if spouses sometimes have a rest separately from each other.
- Constant criticism. Criticism is useful, but if it is reasonable and in moderate quantities and if it is directed to error’s correction, to the improvement of the relations. To accurately tell your partner what you are dissatisfied with or to show his/her shortcomings in rude form are two big differences. Nobody loves to be criticized, but you should listen to reasonable notes. If the person values the relations and wants to self-improve and grow, then he or she at least will note the opinion of the spouse. But immemorial scandals, abuse, and quarrels, following after unpleasant statements to each other will quickly nullify all relations, will kill love and will destroy the marriage.
- Dependence. Only people who are ready financially and morally to the family have to create it. You have to be completely independent and not wait for the help from parents, relatives, friends, etc. So you will be able to protect yourself from their excessive guardianship and desire to interfere with your private life. Creating a family without advisers, you have more chances to keep your relations going well. Of course, on condition of existence of the trust and mutual understanding between partners.
- Disability to forgive. Forgiveness is a gift, and to manage to forgive your darling is a sign of generosity, but not weakness. Treachery, egoism, humiliation, indifference is more difficult to forgive. The existence of similar acts won't strengthen your relations, but will only destroy them.
- Silence. After the quarrel, you shouldn't begin a game in silence. Joining this game, you recognize the unwillingness to accept the current situation objectively and to take the first step to forgiveness. Your ambitions spoil your relations. And the longer the silence lasts in the house, the lesser are chances to correct everything. As you staying with the offenses and problems alone, it will be more difficult to you to calm down. On the contrary, your consciousness will paint for you horrific images of your future. Each conflict or a quarrel has to be found out, solved, forgiven and forgotten.
- Unwillingness to allocate the main thing. In any relations decency and trust are important. It means that you can trust the partner completely and not wait for treachery from him or her. Unfortunately, in the modern world these qualities already not in honor. People have learned to lie and to betray easily.
- READ ALSO: What are Muslim marriage traditions?