Finally, this time has come. You fall in love. However, when this amazing feeling comes, people usually have no words. Thus, you will need to remember some best flirt quotations. Continue reading the article to get more new quotes.
For most people it is rather complicated to express own feelings of love and happiness to another person.
Many people in love often can’t yet pronounce a single word. That is how real love works. Thus, people are more inclined to feel than to give details what is really going on in their hearts.
In the case the best three words are – “I love you”. On the other hand, you might also take advantage from saying more to your beloved one than confused mutters.
The great influence of romantic flirt quotations
Words actually are the most excellent thing we can make use of while expressing our feelings. Therefore, amazing romantic quotes from the true geniuses of literature can be real individual explanation of your feelings that sounds much better. These lines are gorgeous and informative.
Here is the list of the best flirt quotations:
- “I have a million things to talk to you about. All I want in this world is you. I want to see you and talk. I want the two of us to begin everything from the beginning.” (Haruki Murakami, “Norwegian Wood”);
- “You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I’m grateful.” (John Green, “The Fault in Our Stars”);
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.” (Edgar Allan Poe, “Annabel Lee”);
- “When I am old and alone, I will remember that I once held something truly beautiful” (Joe Dunthorne, “Submarine.”);
- “You are my sympathy. I am bound to you with a strong attachment. I think you good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, draws you to my center and spring of life, wrap my existence about you—and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one.” (Charlotte Bronte, “Jane Eyre”);
- “You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how.” (Margaret Mitchell, “Gone With the Wind”);
- “When you love something, it loves you back in whatever way it has to love.” (John Knowles, “A Separate Peace”);
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” (Emily Bronte, “Wuthering Heights”);
- “I have waited for this opportunity for more than half a century, to repeat to you once again my vow of eternal fidelity and everlasting love.” (Gabriel Garcia Marquez, “Love in the Time of Cholera”);
- “I want you to have your own thoughts and ideas and feelings, even when I hold you in my arms.” (E. M. Forster, “A room with a view”);
- “If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one.” (Michelle Hodkin, “The Evolution of Mara Dyer”);
- “He was my North, my South, my East and West, my working week and my Sunday rest.” (W.H. Auden, “Stop All the Clocks”);
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” (A.A. Milne, “Winnie the Pooh”);
- “I have loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has forever been enough.” (Nicholas Sparks, “The Notebook”);
- “To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other treasure to be found in the shady folds of life.” (Victor Hugo, “Les Misérables”);
- “If it weren’t for her, there would never have been an empty space, or the need to fill it.” (Nicole Krause, “The History of Love”);
- “If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.” (Emily Bronte, “Wuthering Heights”);
- “Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips.” (Percy Shelley, “Prometheus Bound”);
- “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” (Arthur Conan Doyle, “The White Company”);
- “And when one of them meets with his other half, the actual half of himself, whether he is a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair is lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy.” (Plato, “The Symposium”);
- “I do love nothing in the world so well as you – is not that strange?” (William Shakespeare, “Much Ado about nothing”);
- “I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.” (Charles Dickens, “Great Expectations”).
Now you have learnt much new love wisdom. Thus, it is high time to light a few candles, take a bottle of great wine, ask your beloved one to come closer and perform the words that you think best illustrate your real affection. Please keep in mind that there is no matter which words you prefer to recite.
The sentiment itself and your true attitude – only these things really matter. Your beloved one will undoubtedly appreciate these signs! Good luck!
Dear friends, if you remember some other amazing flirt quotations, feel free to add them in the comments below.
- READ ALSO: Top 20 flirt SMS for women