Have you ever thought of how you will make a wedding proposal to someone who you love? Check out this article to know how to be romantic at it.
The marriage proposal is one the most essential moments in our lives. By making it you show your partner that you don’t have any hesitations and you’re absolutely ready to dedicate your life to him or her.
Here’s the list of 10 best ways to make a wedding proposal.
- Choose your favorite place, whether it's a fountain, beach, a main square of your city or national park, which has a personal meaning for the two of you. When you will get there, ask someone nearby to take a picture of you together, and instead of posing, drop down on your knee.
- Hire a choir, brass band or drum line show up for a surprise performance of your loved one’s favorite love song in a park or public location for your proposal. For a really personal touch, ask the performers if they can incorporate your partner’s name into the lyrics.
- On your partner's birthday, make a "surprise party," and then pretend to ruin all the surprise by making him or her get there early. It will be a huge shocking situation when you propose and then all of your friends and family show up afterward to celebrate.
- A few days before the main day of all of the lovers, February 14, plant Valentine's Day cards (like the ones you used to give out to classmates) with really romantic messages written inside around the house. Then on Valentine's Day, present them with a box of chocolates containing, you guessed it, the ring.
- Plan a day at the beach and build a big sandcastle together (don’t forget that it has to be on the safe distance from the water!).When your partner will be distracted by something, choose the highest tower and put your ring on it.
READ ALSO: How do traditional wedding cakes look like in different parts of Nigeria?
- After a long day of sightseeing, have a drink in the hotel bar or local cafeteria. When it's time to go, get some roses, candles and champagne all set up in your apartment—everything for a perfect surprise proposal.
- Fill the favorite room in your home with photographs that contain many memories from your relationships; you can hang them from balloons or cover the walls with them for a jaw-dropping surprise.
- Make your friends to take photos of you with posters that say, "will," "you," "marry" and "me?" Then make plans to meet up in a special palce, and before you arrive, text the photos in order. When the last message goes through, show up and get down on your knee.
- Send your unsuspecting partner a treasure quest that will end with your proposal. Start with some clues at home (a handwritten note or text message) that leads to a tour of your favorite places all over the town.
- Plan a beach day and once you've planned and settled everything, write a love poem on a piece of parchment paper, roll it and place it into an antique bottle with a cork. Then bury it in a well-marked spot in the sand near your towels. Be sure you "find" the bottle as you dig together—and be ready with the ring.
And the last advice is to be absolutely confident once you’ve planned such a responsible step to make.
- READ ALSO: How to save for a wedding?