i have a friend she is been dating this guy for 2 years now and and d guy actually proposed around march this year. before then its been wonderful almost a perfect relationship, but since they both decide 2 get married its been one issue or the other, it got to d level they decided to fix a date in july becos she was pregnant, but it didnt hold, dis guy started bleeping up, his drinkin became excessive, she found out he was also cheatin didnt pay her attention anymore despite been pregnant, he wouldnt pick her calls would only reply her with a text message dat would say he is busy and would call her later or see her but he wouldnt, and dis was d same person who had already done some traditional rites, everybody knew about it and d two families were in support except few from d guys side, becos of d shame dat was coming to d girl, my friend's family decided to pay d guy an unexpested visit since all this while he is been dodging, but d meeting didnt go well it ended up with physical fights and argument. as a result of all d emotional stress my friend loosed d pregnancy, as a result her family made her swear never to have anything to do with d guy if he came begging, which he did.
now the annoying part to me is dat dis guy has come begging with excuses dat he cant explain wat came over him and dat he still loves my friend and still wants to proceed with d wedding, he confessed all d things he did as in cheating on her nd d rest and my friend is buying d poo.
narialanders correct me if am wrong i told my friend not too give him another chance, because they ve actually being seeing each other now for almost 3 weeks knowing dat d two families are enemies now. how will it work out i know her family is quite inflentual and could mean doing has they ve threathend, but my friend doesnt care she tells me she still loves him very much but she is still confused becos she is also afraid d whole scenerio might happen again and also in trusting him.
i am concerned about dis my friend becos she is actually an intelligent, beautiful and caring lady and dont want her wasting her time with d guy. even though i know d guy to be ok too. but he has bleeped up really bad and i know her family would never accept him.
wats ur intake on this? should she really give him another chance despite all odds