«Home

What Do You Hate About Your Partner?

well most of us have said something about what we love about our partners, now i really want to know if you had a chance to change something about them that you don't like what would it be

for me she is stuborn and i really hate that about her and she also likes things done her way and at her own time disturb it or question it and you are in soup (but i still love her anyway)

so i have said my mind who is next

Avatar
Newbie
16 answers

he is work busy!

doesn't have time 2 call.

0
Avatar
Newbie

ok. can i talk about my ex?

She will use all her money to buy gold. Thats crazy

0
Avatar
Newbie

His compelling need to please his sisters. gets to me atimes.

0
Avatar
Newbie

very stubborn girl,she likes having things her way. I love her anyway

0
Avatar
Newbie

Hey pls stop allowing 4real and rubby deceive u guys.

Its de same person ooo.

i hereby declare dem BAN.(sori tot i was seun)

0
Avatar
Newbie

well I'm single now but one thing I hated with my ex was he is "I can do it all by myself" attitude. It was just tiring

0
Avatar
Newbie

well not keeping to his words

like saying we're on 4 soso date

n then cancelling 4 some dumb reasons.

0
Avatar
Newbie

lol may i grow old to be like rubby and 4real, you guys give me hope!

0
Avatar
Newbie

ok i hear so what do you dislike about your partner?

0
Avatar
Newbie

only 7% of message is sent through words, with remaining 93% sent through nonverbal expressions (depending on author, verbal part goes up to 35%). You are right that the choice of words are pretty essential but baby, you flow with the rhythm most of the time.

0
Avatar
Newbie

i believe words carry different feelings within different contexts. The word HATE in this context isn't a strong, can't- stand feeling, if you read the 1st post by 4real. It's just something you wish can change, but if it doesn't change it's ok cause it doesn't cause any particular harm. Yeah, dislike sounds more like it, but it all bores down to the same thing here. I just personally like flowing on with threads topics.

0
Avatar
Newbie

I hate it when my BF is pissed about something i did or said and i'm saying i'm sorry with the whole of my heart but he still wants to rub it in more.

0
Avatar
Newbie

the fact that anytime we argue, i never win

0
Avatar
Newbie

ah wetin do rubby now i beg, wetin i talk na bad thing to say i love my wife I LOVE RUBBY I LOVE RUBBY I LOVE RUBBY

0
Avatar
Newbie

What is this? Another match between you and Rubby?

I am single, but I hated that my ex would never admit when he was wrong.

0
Avatar
Newbie
Your answer
Add image

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.