Why do women want guys 'over 6 foot' when listing desired qualities?
nothing wrongwith that as long as the girl is offering similar, ie its hillarious for a flabby chick with a belly hanging over her belt,ugly or fugly over 25 waiting for the proverbial 6ft plus guy "towering "over her. he ll run a mile if he sees you o and even if you force yourself on him thinking you v found true love dont start ranting and raving that men are heartless when he dumps you to marry his sweetheart
isnt it strange and funny virtually all the females on here r proffering the same excuse, lool if every girl/woman on here are tall then i guess there are no short women
Same raeson most ladies never ever get married on time and when age is against them, they resort to dwarf men. I know looks matter too , but it shouldnt be the only factor, COMPACTIBILITY SHOULD BE WATCHED TOO, Very fine and/or well built guys are everyones taste, BUT THE QUESTION IS; ARE YOU READY FOR THE CHALLENGES(Tears and fears) I say this cos i fall into this category, and married now, so i advise you weigh the +
I'm 5'11 and love my heels so I won't settle for anything less than 6'3, And yes, dude has to be in good physical shape and actively keep it that way, as I do the same, not just for vanity 's sake but good health. I don't date for financial aid or bleep out of gratitude. No reason why I shouldn't want what I want and expect to get it.
Of course it's what's inside that counts but I choose to only look inside tall gorgeous men.
[center]How to be taller[/center]
Here are some excellent tips to get taller and gain height that you can start practicing immediately:
1) For your body and bones to grow you require a special hormone called the human growth hormone. Secretion of this hormone is done by the pituitary glands. By doing high intensity exercises like resistance training and high speed sprinting you can enhance the supply of growth hormone.
2) Do you know that your body needs rest and sleep to grow well? In fact maximum growth happens when you sleep. Hence make sure you sleep for 8 to 9 hours every day. This will ensure that you grow taller and increase height.
3) Regularly practice exercises that help in correcting your posture. This will help in making your spine linear and thus add to your height. Many people don't know that you can actually add a few inches with this technique.
4) Make sure your bones grow stronger and elongate properly by having milk products and calcium supplements. Calcium is one of the key ingredients for strong and long bones.
5) Avoid obesity at any cost. There is a tendency in growing boys and girls to live on fast food, chips and soda. This makes you put on excess weight that actually compresses your bones and inhibits the opportunity to gain height.
These tips to grow taller and gain height will help you get started. If you want to make this a foolproof process then you require a complete solution.
Of course, this is just the beginning find other useful information at