What actions should I do to create new Wi-Fi password? Read the article and you’ll learn all necessary actions.
Many people are interested how to change Wi-Fi password on Spectranet. Changing of the Wi-Fi password on Android is a quite simple procedure. Moreover, by means of smartphone or tablet you can enter settings of router and change a security key to the point of access. Besides, you can change other parameters of network. Below are tips how to change Wi-Fi password in Spectranet on computer, tablet and phone.
How to change my Spectranet Wi-Fi password
It should be noted that Android operating system works by the same principles as Windows. Therefore, everything what you do on computer, you can do also on the tablet.
So, how to change your Spectranet Wi-Fi password, using Android tablet?
READ ALSO: How to hack WI-FI 2016
For a start, you need to be connected to your point of access, which needs to be adjusted. Further, open any browser. Register an IP route in address line. It is specified on the device and in the instruction to it. After input of address, you will get on the page of authorization.
After authorization, make the following operations:
- Select the Installation tab,
- Here you need the section "Installation of Wireless Network",
- Choose manual control,
- In the section 'Safety Mode' choose type of WPA\WPA2 (expanded),
- Below in section 'WPA\WPA2', establish code type 'Both',
- Enter a code in the line 'Network Key'.
The last step is a saving of settings. Press the corresponding button. After that, the router will remember a configuration and will reboot itself. Do not do any actions until it reboots.
You should be connected anew to access point with new parameters. For this purpose, it is necessary to enter a key anew. But as phone was already connected to this network, it has remembered its old configuration. Therefore, you need to enter it one more time.
How to change Spectranet mobile Wi-Fi password?
To change Wi-Fi password on Android phone, make the following operations:
- Enter Wi-Fi settings and turn on the adapter,
- After device will find the required connection, press it a finger and hold until the additional menu appears,
- Select 'Change a Configuration' or 'Connection' item,
- In the appeared window just enter the new password, which was specified in router parameters earlier,
- Press 'Save'.
- READ ALSO: How to check Spectranet data balance?